Time to vent- anyone else find this upsetting? - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 08:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sylvia
Dog's Name: MiMi, Ray and RuRu

I love dogs. I love all dogs. I especially love small dogs. But there is no way I would enable this moron brat buy paying her to take a puppy she doesn't want. It is so hard, but we must stop enabling these people. Obviously, she wants her money, but if she doesn't get it, she will probably take the poor baby to a shelter...then somebody will adopt him, but at least she will not profit. It is really hard. When I hear of dogs being dumped by puppy mills who can't sell them, it is heart breaking, but it means those puppy mills are out of business, as hard as it is, as much as it hurts, that is the first painful step to ending this abuse.
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Grace
Dog's Name: Daisy

Sylvia that's such a lovely speech I agree with you whole heartedly on this and I hope this little baby will find a good home to be loved for. It's horrible completely horrible that any defenceless animal has to hurt in this life it's awful!!
WeeGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Barbie
Dog's Name: Zoe (Kyra my Angel in Heaven)

That is so very sad for the pup. I hate seeing things like this. I sure hope someone takes this pup immediately from this immature girl. So sad......
Old 12-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #14 (permalink)

Name: Teresa
Dog's Name: Peetle, & Mae West!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylie View Post
I would just love to give her 600....smacks across the face. Poor puppy.
Ugh, same here.
Peetle's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)

wow. Not only is the whole thing wrong, but the grammar is ATROCIOUS! **CRINGE**
hoaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:27 PM   #16 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Ashley
Dog's Name: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoaloha View Post
wow. Not only is the whole thing wrong, but the grammar is ATROCIOUS! **CRINGE**
Right?! I'm a huge grammar snob. My hugest pet peeve of my generation is when they say "I seen ____." No, you didn't "seen" it, you SAW it. That makes me cringe.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

AshleyAndSophiePup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:12 AM   #17 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Grace
Dog's Name: Daisy

Lol Ashley I hate that or when people say seem them there it's not them there it's those!!! Yes I think our generation (I'm 26) have huge problem with grammar and it annoys me and makes me sad to mark exam papers where students have used text speek in their answers!!
WeeGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:27 AM   #18 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Bridget
Dog's Name: Lady Bella (and Katie & Lucky at The Bridge)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylie View Post
I love dogs. I love all dogs. I especially love small dogs. But there is no way I would enable this moron brat buy paying her to take a puppy she doesn't want. It is so hard, but we must stop enabling these people. Obviously, she wants her money, but if she doesn't get it, she will probably take the poor baby to a shelter...then somebody will adopt him, but at least she will not profit. It is really hard. When I hear of dogs being dumped by puppy mills who can't sell them, it is heart breaking, but it means those puppy mills are out of business, as hard as it is, as much as it hurts, that is the first painful step to ending this abuse.

Well said!

"A weed is just a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Summergirl73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:30 AM   #19 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Ashley, I hope the puppy is not surrendered to the breeder. The breeder is most likely a Greeder as puppy mixed. Greeders breed for profit and do not care about, even though they say they do, genetics or all the health problems they are breeding into their dogs. Breed for Greed. We can pray this tiny baby is taken by a responsible person but we will never know. A good breeder will make sure the puppy goes to a family that wants the dog and is educated in its well being. Breed for Greeders just want to sell, sell, sell. Mixed dogs share all the health problems of both breeds and there are tons in shelters to be adopted to good homes.
A web site of a Breed for Greeder may look nice but uncover the reason for breeding dogs, mixed and pure breeds and you will see that it is not the dogs that they care about but how much they can pocket. Puppy Mills, Breed for Greeders and Pet Stores are all the same.