Breeding Vent - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2012, 02:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Cindy
Dog's Name: Zoey
Default Breeding Vent

After going out shopping it is my turn to vent. People are working to improve different breeds to make sure flaws and unfavorable characteristics are removed. I mean we wouldnt breed an animal that would attack others right? Then why dont we work on improving the human breed? Why should humans that abuse, neglect or just ignore their childern be allowed to keep breeding? I say this because today a the mall i watch a mom let her young child ( couldnt be more then two) go off on his own not keeping an eye on him. The mall security was there watching to see if she was going to get her kid when she kept ignoring him they got the young child and brought him over to his mom. SHE had the nerve to get mad at the kid and spank him for wandering off... If you are to busy shopping to watch your kid it isnt the kid's fault it is yours. You shouldn't bring your kid to the shop with you. It also isnt the store employees job to watch your kid, which is what she tried to tell the guard. I wonder if some people will let their kids run off like that in hopes of being on tv because the child is missing... they dont seem to care that the poor child could be abused, raped or worse killed. Maybe it is just me but if you can't take care of your kids and expect someone else to then you dont need kids...Sorry i see this every year and every year more and more kids get hurt. Seeing that careless mom after reading about the dad that punched his 2 week old in the face ( killing it) cause he was up late playing video games and wanted to sleep just set me off.
dragonsdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Pam
Dog's Name: Leila

I hate that too! And I see so many allowed to run wild in stores, almost knocking other people and things down and their parents don't even seem phased by it. I was always taught to keep my hands by my side and stay with my parents. The store is not a playground. That's how I also brought up my own children. Also, if they were whiney, it was because they were tired or coming down with something. So, if that ever happened, we left and went home. Everyone else shouldn't have to suffer listening to it and it's not fair to the child to make them stay if they're that tired or sick. And when I hear a parent yelling at them or popping theirs for it, I want to tell them so bad how ignorant THEY are for keeping their child where they didn't need to be when they don't feel good.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

Leila'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Ashley
Dog's Name: Sophie

I can't tell you how many times my best friend and I have this conversation. It seems that those who aren't fit to be parents have so many kids and get pregnant easily, yet those who would be such good parents have the hardest time getting pregnant, and have to go through extreme measures to do so. We always say there should be like a parenting "boot camp" and an entrance exam. Those that pass can have kids, those that don't aren't allowed. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

AshleyAndSophiePup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Courtney
Dog's Name: Ozzie (& Lisa @ the bridge)

I'm a librarian, and I see young children and even toddlers left alone ALL the time... I always tell their parent to watch them, as it is not our job to babysit!!

I firmly believe that procreation should be a PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT!!! :P

CorkieYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Hope
Dog's Name: Bella

Oh lord don't get me started. I work in child abuse and neglect. The things I have seen and heard have literally made me vomit. Just when I think I've seen it all, something worse crosses my desk. Absolutely - there are some people who should not have children and not be allowed to parent.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Cindy
Dog's Name: Zoey

thats we need to come up with a breeding program for humans. I agree with the whole training thing. the problem is you and do go thru test but when it come to the whole crying, whining, yelling, screaming, fighting, laughing kids some people crack.You cant take care of an animal you dont need a kid. Alot of people today keep having them for the money they bring them. Why work and earn money like most people when you can keep having kids and have the gov pay you money. I have seen where people keep having kids then use the food stamps and such to trade for drugs. I really think there are people out there that need the help and will get off of it as soon as they get back on their feet ( i was one when my daughter was born.. was a rough time in my life) but then there are others that abuse it and cause of that i think drug testing and time limits and well as limit how many kids you can have while you are on it is a must. You have 5 kids and keep having them the kids should be able to go to a home where they will be loved and not used.
dragonsdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement