Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

I'm Home

1K views 18 replies 19 participants last post by  Katkoota 
#1 ·
I'm finally back from my trip to France. Had a wonderful time with my French Family. Can't believe I was gone for 2 whole weeks.

Boy have I missed my 3 fluffs. I was so glad to see them when I got home earlier today. I think they've missed me too.:wub: I'm managed to give Lacie a bath and to do some laundry, but I'm exhausted. The time difference is a challenge and 12 hours of travel is exhausting.

Secret and Tilly will have get their bathes tomorrow -- and yes, I'm going to have to cut little Secret down. Her coat is a mess. I knew that my pet sitter would not be able to keep it for this long a time.

I've missed SM and have only been able to check in a couple of times. Hoping that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Although I'll have to be back in the office come Monday, I will try to get caught up with posts and pm's this coming week.

#4 ·
Oh man, I really missed you. Phew...now we can get back to normal.

On the other hand, if I manage to be less selfish, I am glad you had a good time, that's the best I can do on unselfish. Selfish me says, "It is about time you got back. How the **** do you expect us to get on without you?

Selfish, yes...but it speaks of how much we love our Aunty Lynn.

#14 ·
There is nothing like coming home---er I mean getting home finally after those grueling hours of travel! I always feel sooooo much older when I make a trip like that!
The hardest part is having Lisi howl the entire trip---she does hate to be confined.

I am sure Secret will be sooooo cute in her short cut! I do like her short so this is a good opportunity to make me happy. :LOL::LOL:

I am thinking of cutting Lisi shorter this spring---or maybe beforehand! This scrunchie scare has me thinking more seriously about the dangers of piggy tails. :new_shocked::smscare2::smscare2:

Anyhow. . . Welcome Home
Edit: That Susan Lanci bag was really the life-saver on this last trip---even put both dogs in it for an outing in Vienna! Thank you again for contributing to the Rescue Raffle!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.