Is it just me?? - Page 3 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 02:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbabies mom View Post
Aw Laurie, you're taking all the fun out of it!! Here's what really happened.

It was Sergio (guy in photo) and Francine's wedding day! Sergio was waiting for the UPS man to deliver the portable sewing machine. It seems that Francine had gained several pounds since her gown fitting, and she split the seams on her wedding dress! The wedding was only 1 hour away and no UPS, and no sewing machine!!

Francine vowed to cancel the wedding if she didn't get her gown repaired!!

A very loud nasty phone call was made to the UPS headquarters by the brides father!! He had just shelled out a ton of money for the wedding and NO WAY was the wedding going to be canceled!!!

A phone call was made to the UPS driver, by the president of The United States, telling him to get there NOW with the sewing machine!!!
He made it in time, but swerved to miss a Maltese pup, in the road, and wrecked the truck..

There was a happy ending.. Pup was safe, sewing machine was delivered in time, gown was fixed, wedding took place, and..

The lived Happily Ever After!!! The End!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
What a great story Deborah! I especially like the part about Francine having gained a few pounds since the fitting!

Here is my version!

It was going to be the best day of Clay's life. The school year was just about over, and it was the day of the junior prom. Clay had spent the year mooning over Ava, the most glamorous girl in the 11th grade. They had home economics class together, and she had finally agreed to go to the prom with him.
Clay pulled out all the stops - a fancy rent-a-tux, and a bouttoniere to match Ava's gown. Just as Clay was about to leave his house to pick up Ava, he had an urgent phone call from her. Her beautiful new prom dress was ruined! Her puppies, two little Maltese terrors named Daisy and Max, had decided to play tug of war with her gown. Clay knew just what to do! He hadn't spent all those hours in that boring home ec class for nothing! He grabbed his portable sewing machine and headed over to Ava's house. As he walked up the steps, Ava's parents ran to the door and snapped his photo. See how he beams with pride! He is going to be a hero to the most glamorous girl in the 11th grade!
Meanwhile, Sam the UPS delivery man was out on his usual rounds. Why in the world is that boy beaming, wearing a tuxedo, holding a sewing machine, and having his picture taken? As Sam turned to get a better look, his truck took a little detour.
Lucky, no one was hurt. Clay dived in, pulled him out of the water, and was a hero not only to Ava but to Sam as well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylie View Post
Bruce's dream has always been to be a fashion designer. Ever since he was a little tiny boy he wanted to make frilly dresses. He saved his allowance until he had enough money to buy a tiny sewing machine for his tiny hands.

His early creations were tutu dresses that he made for his little Malt, MiMi. He even entered a doggie couture contest and won 2nd place when he was only twelve.

Eager for his big break, he applied to be a contestant Project Runway. Everyday he checked the mail, holding his breath in anticipation, hoping for a letter from the Project Runway producers.

Six months later, his dream came true: He was scheduled for an interview. He thought it would be a good idea to impress the producers with his fashion prowess, so he rented a tux for the occasion.

Of course, his mom was just beaming with pride at her little boy's spectacular achievement. As always, the special moment had to be remembered with photos.

"Get out your little sewing machine and stand outside where the light is good," Harriet instructed her little Brucie.

So, there it is Bruce having his picture taken by his mom.

Oh, the accident with the UPS truck had nothing to do with it...Harriet just doesn't pay attention to the background when she takes snapshots.

The end.
Boy, you guys are good. Love these stories and just what the doctor ordered. Usually I'd be right in there coming up with something but I think my knee pain in controlling my brain and sense of humor. I'll try to work on it.

Snowbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2013, 03:02 PM   #22 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deborah
Dog's Name: Laurel (maltese), Dewey, Violet and Hardy and Dewey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbody View Post
Boy, you guys are good. Love these stories and just what the doctor ordered. Usually I'd be right in there coming up with something but I think my knee pain in controlling my brain and sense of humor. I'll try to work on it.
I'm sure that your story will be fantastic Sue!! Maybe you could incorporate a ski accident or something you!re familiar with!!! Sorry I know you're in pain.

Furbabies mom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:55 PM   #23 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sylvia
Dog's Name: MiMi, Ray and RuRu

I just have to bump this up. It is such a fun and funny thread. There is a lot of sadness and worry on the board, but there always will be. We need a laugh between tissues.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #24 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deborah
Dog's Name: Laurel (maltese), Dewey, Violet and Hardy and Dewey

I agree! Sylvia.

Furbabies mom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisol
Dog's Name: Kelly, Kimmy & Khloe

That picture is SO random!!
I love all of your explanations too!! lol

Fluffdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement