Preview: Iphone pictures of my trip to Central California - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2013, 05:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

You got great pix with just the iPhone. I love it because no matter where you are, you have a camera I really like lighthouses and the views from them so that stood out to me and how interesting to see the elephant seals. I've seen video of them before and they're huge and lumbering. One of nature's wonders. They almost appear like they're from a prehistoric time. Isn't Hearst Castle amazing?
I love that Milo and Mimi are considered "tourist attractions." Who could resist them? Looking forward to the dslr photos.

Snowbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2013, 08:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe's Mom88 View Post
Great pics....thanks for sharing!! It really is amazing how they are so little and can be taken anywhere. I do it all the time in places. Mimi and Milo of course were the stars of the show....they are too cute!!
Thank you. Yes, they sure are small and easy to take around in these types of carriers. They were so good in them. They didnt make a peep when I put them inside and they just went to sleep. They were also in sync in terms of our schedule. When I put them down on a grassy area, they peed and pooped immediately and ate when I tried to feed them, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycake7 View Post
Great pics! Homesick now...

Mimi and Milo are so darling!
Thank you. I am sorry that I am making you feel homesick. You grew up in such a wonderful place! So when is the last time you went back home? When is your next scheduled visit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi's Mom View Post
MiMi and Milo===Love Them*
Also Your Photos Are Beautiful Glad You Had A Nice Trip--Next Time Take Me And Yogi(HeHe)
Thank you. You should definitely make a trip to his area!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbody View Post
You got great pix with just the iPhone. I love it because no matter where you are, you have a camera I really like lighthouses and the views from them so that stood out to me and how interesting to see the elephant seals. I've seen video of them before and they're huge and lumbering. One of nature's wonders. They almost appear like they're from a prehistoric time. Isn't Hearst Castle amazing?
I love that Milo and Mimi are considered "tourist attractions." Who could resist them? Looking forward to the dslr photos.
Thank you. I love the iPhone. They take great pictures for a non dslr camera and it is very convenient totals pics and upload for social media. As for the light station, it was very nice. They had some great scenery.

The elephant seals were very interesting. I wish that I could go up close and touch them like Sylvie did. They were definitely HUGE.

As for the Hearst castle, it was pretty impressive and I loved seeing the movie that explained how it all came to be. It was very interesting. I went on one of the three tours available and took lots of pictures. I will post them later tonight.
SweetMalteseAngels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Brenda
Dog's Name: Jodi

It's really interesting to see different parts of the world....the pups are pretty cute in their carrier too. I think I would have been taking pics of them. : )