Life is cruel - Page 3 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2013, 08:01 AM   #21 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lisa
Dog's Name: Maizy

Sadly it isnt going to be months he has left they have now said its more like a couple of weeks if that.

All i keep thinking is its less suffering as this is the only way i can deal with it as he is in such terrible pain.

Cancer is a horrible horrible disease and affects to many of us, this at age 26 is my first encounter with it and i pray that there will be no more but sadly i know of it affecting so many people in the world unless a cure can be found then it is going to continue.

Thank you all for your kind words and for those who have been here before your experiences. Your right there are no words really for it.

Old 01-17-2013, 08:12 AM   #22 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

I have always said to my daughters "life isn't fair" and it continues, sadly, to be so. May God grant you strength to be all that you need to be for your dear fiance. My prayers will go w/you both. Big hug.
part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:49 AM   #23 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Nickee
Dog's Name: Yogi

Still thinling of all of your family,for i to have been there.
Praying for all the strength one needs to go through all of this.
many Blessings and Prayers, Nickee in Pa*
Yogi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:20 PM   #24 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: SHELLY
Dog's Name: ABBIGAIL

Lisa,
I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for ya'll. I know there are no magical words... But you and your fiance will be on my mind. I'm been there. It is hard, but try to be strong for your fiance and his family. And give them a hug from me.
sdubose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #25 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Dianne
Dog's Name: Rocky

I'm so sorry Lisa. What kind of cancer is it? This happened to our friend in July. He died of prostate cancer that spread all over. He was given two months and lasted four. Doctors don't know the exact time, they guess. I hope it's not too painful for him and he has someone to take care of him. Is he getting Hospice?

Rocky's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:28 PM   #26 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lisa
Dog's Name: Maizy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky's Mom View Post
I'm so sorry Lisa. What kind of cancer is it? This happened to our friend in July. He died of prostate cancer that spread all over. He was given two months and lasted four. Doctors don't know the exact time, they guess. I hope it's not too painful for him and he has someone to take care of him. Is he getting Hospice?
he had non hodgkins lymphona in his stomach which hes has undergone several different chemo,radiotherapy and stem cell treatment for the past 14 months since he was diagnosed. They have now said its spread to his liver and is more aggressive and all they can do is make him comfortable. He has today been moved to a private room rather than being on the ward they are not moving him to a hospice because they think it will be too much for him and know he doesnt have long left!

im staying strong for my fiance and his family and doing my crying to my friends and mum and dad as he needs me to be strong for him more than ever!