Frugal Tips & Tricks - Page 4 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 05:57 AM   #31 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Bridget
Dog's Name: Lady Bella (and Katie & Lucky at The Bridge)

Oh I love this thread! So fun seeing how you all splurge and save ... and why you do so . Nora you have inspired me to look at my cell phone bill again. There really is no real reason for me to have the plan that I do. It could save us $40 or so a month. I'm about to splurge on a new sofa set (I think) and that is really causing me to be a little anxious. Basically it comes down to furniture or a vacation. We live about an hour or so from the beach, so day trips would be an option still. Oh decisions, decisions lol! If I could just find a crisp, clean white sofa in cotton ~ I think it would be a done deal. I do not like all these weird fabric textures out there! Yep, OCD .

"A weed is just a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Summergirl73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 06:33 AM   #32 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

Bridget, I know nothing about this company but they do have white, cotton sofas so you may want to check it out. So much depends on one's taste in lines too!
Results for white cotton sofa - Search I Z Gallerie
part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:13 AM   #33 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Bridget
Dog's Name: Lady Bella (and Katie & Lucky at The Bridge)

Thanks for the link Sandi. Their items are beautiful! I'm thinking it may be out of our budget, but it is certainly giving me inspiration on what pieces I am searching for .

"A weed is just a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Summergirl73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:45 AM   #34 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Terry
Dog's Name: Naddie, Quincy, & ( "Angel Missy" 8/11/94-7/19/05 )

Oh I forgot to add about the cell phone.... we make VERY FEW long distance calls....hardly ever! I didn't even want a cell phone but we decided it was a good thing to have for emergencies.
We go one of the 'pay as you go' from Virgin Mobile. I believe it's $20-every 3 months to top it up...and all minutes carry over.
My hubby and I are the only ones who know the number.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:32 AM   #35 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Gigi
Dog's Name: Lily, Audrey & Storm(y)

This has been one of the most original threads I have ever seen here. Myself, I have never clipped a coupon and I couldn't tell you the price of gas. But there are few things I like better than a killer deal! If I shop I will also go to the clearance racks first too. I'm also not a shoe or purse girl. The hubs also has more of these items than me and he loves to shop ( I'm starting to wonder if I'm a lesbian, LOL ). He hasn't a lick of sense when it comes to money. I'm met few men who have. Oh, what I give up for cute, LOL. But like most, I do have my weaknesses. I love coats. That's right, I'm a southern Cali girl with a closet full of coats including two gorgeous full length cashmere ones. And I love silk rugs. And recently i have become obsessed with real linen bed sheets. They are SO much better than any cotton ones. I despise paying finance charges. With the exception of my primary residence I haven't financed anything in years including my car and my recent side business of home renovating/flipping. I always get 3-5 quotes on any work I need done and it continuously amazes me what a wide range of quotes I get. Make that dollar count!

THREE RESCUED ANGELS
gopotsgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement