What Else Can Happen? (Or Do I want To Know?!) - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2014, 04:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Abby Harvey
Dog's Name: Daisy Grace, Zoey and Laci Jo
Default What Else Can Happen? (Or Do I want To Know?!)

I'm sorry that I have absent for awhile. There has been so much going on and I have been hanging on for dear life! To start: In September, my Father In Law passed away. He had been sick for a very long time and it was a blessing for him to go and be with the angels. Three days after he passed away, my Dad had a stroke and was hospitalized for 6 weeks. I had a skin cancer on my left hand and it was removed, however it became infected with MRSA and I was really sick and on 3 different antibiotics. Then, last Monday, Hubby was admitted to the hospital with a BIG hernia. Part of his stomach got through the opening and that was not good. He was in the hospital until Saturday night. I have been lurking on SM but have just not had time to reply. By the way, I woke up on Monday morning and did not get ANY sleep till this past Thursday night! I am running on empty!!!
Daisy's Mommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2014, 06:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Claire
Dog's Name: Ta-Jon's Blazin Hot Firecracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy's Mommie View Post
I'm sorry that I have absent for awhile. There has been so much going on and I have been hanging on for dear life! To start: In September, my Father In Law passed away. He had been sick for a very long time and it was a blessing for him to go and be with the angels. Three days after he passed away, my Dad had a stroke and was hospitalized for 6 weeks. I had a skin cancer on my left hand and it was removed, however it became infected with MRSA and I was really sick and on 3 different antibiotics. Then, last Monday, Hubby was admitted to the hospital with a BIG hernia. Part of his stomach got through the opening and that was not good. He was in the hospital until Saturday night. I have been lurking on SM but have just not had time to reply. By the way, I woke up on Monday morning and did not get ANY sleep till this past Thursday night! I am running on empty!!!
Abby, so very sorry for all the things that have gone so bad for you and your family. I truly hope all bad stuff is behind you and things improve. I hope you will take time to read SM postings, that might help take your mind off troubles, at least temporarily.
Stick around.......

Blaze & Claire
...he owns my

Malt Shoppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 06:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Kathy
Dog's Name: Pipper

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff that has been happening to you. I hope things start to get better for you now.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

pippersmom is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2014, 06:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Walter
Dog's Name: Lucky

Oh my, sorry that your father in law passed and you and your father have been so sick. Hope it gets better.
wkomorow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 07:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Mags
Dog's Name: Chrisman's Boo (maltese) and Zach (wheaten terrier)

I am so sorry life has been bumpy. Here is to smoother and happier days.
Old 11-24-2014, 07:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Brenda
Dog's Name: Jodi

I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope your father is doing better. I hope everything gets better soon.
Old 11-24-2014, 08:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sherry
Dog's Name: Riley and Sissy

Abby, I have been where you are and it is truly a roller coaster. Sometimes you just have to grab on for dear life and scream, really! SCREAM OUTLOUD! It really will help! Sometimes we think we have been given more than we can handle, And then is when life calms down so we can absorb it all. Hang in there girl, you really will get thru this!

sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 09:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deborah
Dog's Name: Laurel (maltese), Dewey, Violet and Hardy and Dewey

Oh my! Sometimes it seems that life is just too hard! But.... We get up and carry on . Sometimes we wonder how we do it. I'm sorry that you're going through this. Praying that tomorrow brings a calmer and healthier time for you and your family.

Furbabies mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 10:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Paula, mommy to my Matilda and Maddie
Dog's Name: Matilda & Maddie Miss Button's and Bow's is waiting for me a Heaven's Rainbow Bridge

Abby I am so sorry on your great loss, I often wonder why we have to go through so much all at the same time.
When I'm going through great trials I hold on to God's promise, 1 Corn 10: 13 I hope this will comfort you.
I also write things in my bible that I have read or heard, I'd like to share this one with you

You will face mountains so steep, desert's so long, and valleys so deep.
Sometimes the journey's gentle, sometimes the cold winds blow.
But I want you to remember, I want you to know you will never walk alone...
Jesus will be right beside you all the way. He'll walk alongside us and hold our hand at the "scary" parts.

I'll be praying for you and your dear husband and father.
Hugs to you
Old 11-24-2014, 10:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry View Post
Abby, I have been where you are and it is truly a roller coaster. Sometimes you just have to grab on for dear life and scream, really! SCREAM OUTLOUD! It really will help! Sometimes we think we have been given more than we can handle, And then is when life calms down so we can absorb it all. Hang in there girl, you really will get thru this!
This is so true. So sorry you're going though all of this. The saying, "when it rains, it pours" is certainly applicable. It's a lot to deal with but please take care of yourself. You need to be strong to get through all this. Hoping you and your dad will be okay. So sorry about your FIL.

Snowbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement