New Jersey - Page 3 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2017, 07:59 AM   #21 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sherry
Dog's Name: Riley and Sissy

Addison, I hope all went well and you are at peace. Blessings.

sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2017, 11:14 PM   #22 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: jane and addison
Dog's Name: tinkerbelle and Petey

We are back. It was sad but very necessary. My kids now know where I wish to go. We all went down to Long Beach Island after. Jane grew up in Beach Haven in the late 1940's, Her house was torn down and they built a Ben and Jerry's Ice cream shop. We all had ice cream ( yes the dogs also had ice cream and then they ( my kids and grand kids) went to the beach. Jane loved the shore. The kids went into the water and the dogs and I stayed on top of the dunes. Walked each dog down the the beach ( their feet never touched the sand) Belle just looked but Petey was very scared. When he gets scared his left paw goes up in the air. Friday it went way up. They were very good dogs slept most of the way over and back. I

It feels very final but very satisfying knowing this is what she would have wanted. Hope to be back this fall as our anniversary was September 19. Thanks for all the support you have all been.

P.S. I am not going anywhere.
jane and addison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 07:30 AM   #23 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marie
Dog's Name: Snowball

Welcome back, Addison. Although there was sadness in regard to your beloved Jane, it's nice that you were able to spend time on the shore with your kids, grand kids, and the dogs. It's great that Belle and Petey did so well traveling in the car. So sorry Petey was scared while at the shore ... bless his heart.

Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I wonder what flavors are favorites with your family. I love their top two flavors ... Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Cherry Garcia. And, I love Chunky Monkey, too. I have to stay away from a lot of ice cream though because I could eat a whole pint at a time with no problem. LOL

Happy Father's Day, Addison. I hope you have a great day with the fluffs.

Old 06-18-2017, 08:37 AM   #24 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Walter
Dog's Name: Lucky

Happy Father's Day, Addison. Finality can sometimes bring a little relief. She will always be in your heart, but she is home now, and can no longer feel the pain that her ailments brought.

Without sadness, we really can not experience joy. The great truth of life is that it is an ever spinning circle. We all have a purpose on this earth and Jane's was to bring care and compassion to others. She will be missed.
wkomorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 09:01 AM   #25 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sherry
Dog's Name: Riley and Sissy

I'm glad you're home now Addison. And Happy Father's Day to you. I bet Belle and Petey are giving you big hugs and lots of kisses.

sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 09:29 AM   #26 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Maggie
Dog's Name: Sweetness and Tessa

I'm glad you and the fluffs had a safe trip and were able to honor Jane's life with wonderful memories. Thinking of you this Father's Day!
Advertisement