Michelle, how are you doing? - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2017, 11:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marie
Dog's Name: Snowball
Default Michelle, how are you doing?

Michelle, how are you doing?

I am not online as much as I would like ... but, I just wanted you to know I think about you, always say a prayer for you, and hope that you are okay.

Sending you love and healing hugs.

Old 06-16-2017, 01:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marie
Dog's Name: Snowball

Bump
Old 06-16-2017, 03:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Brenda
Dog's Name: Jodi

Same from me Michelle, hope all is OK with you, Al and the pups.

Old 06-19-2017, 01:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Michelle Robison
Dog's Name: Amber,Emily,Lil Bit,Sasha,Harrycat-Amy,Buffy,Buster,Duchess,Einie,Grechen,Max,Rosie,Rylee in heaven

Sorry haven't been on much, lots of tests and I don't feel too good afterwards. I have my good days and tough ones.. With warmer weather it's helping me a lot..

Bitsy has been up and down....somedays I think,"this is the day,it's time" then she rallies and jumps off the tiny step outside and runs outside..I don't know how she keeps going..she's a tough little birdie.. she follows me all over,once in a while I almost trip over her so I really have to watch.
She will nibble a bit of dry food with her few remaining teeth,but she mostly is spoon fed pureed dog food with some Critical Nutrition canned for extra vitamins, mixed in.. Sometimes she picks when she eats and other times she voraciously eats..

I have doc appointments four out of five days this week..I did get a break with only two last week..lol So far,other than a little bit of scar tissue, my heart is still ok..
We have the pool opened up and I get in almost every day and do my aquatherapy.. Al and I just hang out and float in the pool, it's great for relaxing..for both of us..

I got 2nd place in the National Veterans Creative Arts Festival, jewelry catagory,for In Cancer's Thorny Grasp, necklace and I displayed it on a lady bust I made in a shadowbox. We don't win any prizes but it raises money for veterans art therapy programs.

I'm also taking a glass casting class at Toledo Museum,I wanted to take it before but kept getting sick.
I actually signed up, and paid in March and had my heart attack a week later... but I had three more weeks to feel better or I could drop it and get a full refund..
I've loved it..10 weeks..It's a long time for me to hold out healthy but so far so good and 4 more weeks to go.

Glass torso pix,I'll be mounting it and using a thorny vine surrounding it, part of my caner series,In Cancer's Thorny grasp..

This one is the angel I cast, front view and back view.I have to finish polishing both and they'll mounted so you can view through the back too.
OMG polishing glass is long and hard work..

I can tell all the prayers have been helping,I was so very weak after getting out of the hospital,for so long..I couldn't believe it...
I wouldn't be here without love and prayers from all of you and it's helped Al too, knowing he's not alone..

I love you all!!!!

Mommy my bows are too tight...
When bad grooming happens to good Malts...

Jewellery, Doggie Goodies, Handmade tiles,cool flying pictures

http://www.picturetrail.com/michellerobison

Vote for Southern Comfort Maltese Rescue , Chattanooga, TN

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...hallenge.faces
michellerobison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 06:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Maggie
Dog's Name: Sweetness and Tessa

Michelle, your talent is amazing! I'm so glad you came on here to share these with us - praying you continue to stay strong!
Old 06-19-2017, 07:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sherry
Dog's Name: Riley and Sissy

Michelle, I'm so sorry you are having so many physical problems. I'll keep the prayers coming. Your art is beautiful! And I bet it is great therapy too.

sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 08:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Walter
Dog's Name: Lucky

Michelle,

Sorry you are still having so many issues. Your art is wonderful. I hope things look up. Great news about the class. I think it is a necessary diversion. Thanks for checking in. This all reminds me of a quote from Geraldine Solon:

"A lesson for all of us is that for every loss, there is victory, for every sadness, there is joy, and when you think you've lost everything, there is hope."

You are such a strong person.

Last edited by wkomorow; 06-19-2017 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Problems with punctuation
wkomorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 02:29 PM   #8 (permalink)

Name: Denise
Dog's Name: Aviannah - We call her Avi or Avia

Your art work is wonderful Michelle! Prayers for you and Bitsy.
Aviannah's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 03:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Michelle Robison
Dog's Name: Amber,Emily,Lil Bit,Sasha,Harrycat-Amy,Buffy,Buster,Duchess,Einie,Grechen,Max,Rosie,Rylee in heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkomorow View Post
Michelle,

Sorry you are still having so many issues. Your art is wonderful. I hope things look up. Great news about the class. I think it is a necessary diversion. Thanks for checking in. This all reminds me of a quote from Geraldine Solon:

"A lesson for all of us is that for every loss, there is victory, for every sadness, there is joy, and when you think you've lost everything, there is hope."

You are such a strong person.
I think there's always light at the end of the tunnel and blessings to be found in hardship.. sometimes you really gotta squint to see it..

If my adoptive parents hadn't squandered my inheritance from my father,I wouldn't have gone into the Army and eventually met the love of my life,who more than made up for what they stole..

If I hadn't gotten cancer I wouldn't have driven past an art gallery that now carries my work..

Always look for the good,it gets you through..

Things happen for a reason..

Mommy my bows are too tight...
When bad grooming happens to good Malts...

Jewellery, Doggie Goodies, Handmade tiles,cool flying pictures

http://www.picturetrail.com/michellerobison

Vote for Southern Comfort Maltese Rescue , Chattanooga, TN

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...hallenge.faces
michellerobison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 04:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: jane and addison
Dog's Name: tinkerbelle and Petey

You have so much talent. Such beautiful items. Jane was creative but not me. Pray you health gets better. Belle and Petey hugs.
jane and addison is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement