Graciella Louisa!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums


SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #21 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Graciella Louisa's Avatar
 
Name: Juliette
Dog's Name: Graciella Louisa (Gracie)
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York State
Posts: 39
Default

are u getting Gracie from www.Puppyfind.com (URL/link in the top left of Gracie's pic)? Have you met the little girl? I am only asking because someone took Snowy's pictures in his Dogter page, changed his name/gender/age and claimed that Love was a 4 months old girl maltese who was for sale in puppyfind.com (truth is, that was a scammer and the person who took Snowy's picture without permission. A member here who was also a member of Dogster told me about it- the same thing happened to her Massimo (maltese)!!! There are scammers in that website and I am not really sure about reputable breeders there.[/QUOTE]


yes i am getting her from puppyfind and when i first went to the website i could tell that there probobly where alot of scammers on that site. i decided to email a few people anyway and i then talked on the phone with gracie's breeder. i asked tons of questions, and she clearly had these puppies. she also gave me lots of information about her dogs. she sent me some new pictures and they are clearly of the same dog and i do trust her now!

thank you for your concern becouse i really would not like to be buying a puppy from a puppy mill, a back yark breeder, or a total faker!!

thanks again!
Graciella Louisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-11-2010, 06:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
Maltese Guru


 
Ladysmom's Avatar
 
Name: Marj
Dog's Name: Bailey and Lady at the Bridge
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 17,658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalts&Me View Post

Edited: are u getting Gracie from www.Puppyfind.com (URL/link in the top left of Gracie's pic)? Have you met the little girl? I am only asking because someone took Snowy's pictures in his Dogter page, changed his name/gender/age and claimed that Love was a 4 months old girl maltese who was for sale in puppyfind.com (truth is, that was a scammer and the person who took Snowy's picture without permission. A member here who was also a member of Dogster told me about it- the same thing happened to her Massimo (maltese)!!! There are scammers in that website and I am not really sure about reputable breeders there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graciella Louisa View Post
yes i am getting her from puppyfind and when i first went to the website i could tell that there probobly where alot of scammers on that site. i decided to email a few people anyway and i then talked on the phone with gracie's breeder. i asked tons of questions, and she clearly had these puppies. she also gave me lots of information about her dogs. she sent me some new pictures and they are clearly of the same dog and i do trust her now!

thank you for your concern becouse i really would not like to be buying a puppy from a puppy mill, a back yark breeder, or a total faker!!

thanks again!
I hate to tell you, but your puppy is coming from one of the Missouri puppymills. Warren Rebardie is on the USDA "puppymill" list. He owns K-Jen Kennels.

http://www.prisonersofgreed.org/ListA2006.pdf

Here is a video of his kennel:


Puppyfind.com is full of puppymills and backyard breeders. They are slick talkers and will try to fool you into thinking they are reputable breeders.

Last edited by Ladysmom; 05-11-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Ladysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:13 PM   #23 (permalink)
Maltese Guru
 
Name: Is away.
Dog's Name: Darla Giselle(aka Gigi) and the beloved Imani in heaven.
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 4,021
Send a message via Yahoo to ilovemymaltese
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladysmom View Post
I hate to tell you, but your puppy is coming from one of the Missouri puppymills. Warren Rebardie is on the USDA "puppymill" list. He owns K-Jen Kennels.

http://www.prisonersofgreed.org/ListA2006.pdf

Here is a video of his kennel:

YouTube - Puppy MIll USDA 43-A-5376 MO K-Jen Kennel

Puppyfind.com is full of puppymills and backyard breeders. They are slick talkers and will try to fool you into thinking they are reputable breeders.
Sorry to rain on your parade, but you should just be informed. We know you will be the greatest mommy. Good luck!

Last edited by ilovemymaltese; 05-12-2010 at 10:17 PM.
ilovemymaltese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:20 PM   #24 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

 
bellaratamaltese's Avatar
 
Name: Stacy
Dog's Name: Lucy, Lois, Cookie and Steve
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Valley, California
Posts: 12,697
Send a message via Yahoo to bellaratamaltese
Default

Let's keep in mind that the OP is 13 years old - and seems to be a very mature 13! I hope everything goes ok for her new baby
__________________

bellaratamaltese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:24 PM   #25 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

 
casa verde maltese's Avatar
 
Name: Jennifer
Dog's Name: Atticus & Grace
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New Kent, Va
Posts: 6,734
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaratamaltese View Post
Let's keep in mind that the OP is 13 years old - and seems to be a very mature 13! I hope everything goes ok for her new baby

I 2nd that! I wish you the best of luck w/your Graciella Louisa (a name I love by the way!)
__________________
Jennifer, Grace & Atticus
casa verde maltese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:29 PM   #26 (permalink)
Maltese Guru


 
Ladysmom's Avatar
 
Name: Marj
Dog's Name: Bailey and Lady at the Bridge
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 17,658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaratamaltese View Post
Let's keep in mind that the OP is 13 years old - and seems to be a very mature 13! I hope everything goes ok for her new baby
I know. I hate that we've had a couple of our younger members be duped by these Missouri puppymills. It's hard enough for an adult to find a reputable Maltese breeder in the midst of all the backyard breeders and puppymills.

We can only hope that someone in the future will see this before they commit to a puppymill puppy.
Ladysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:03 AM   #27 (permalink)
Maltese Guru
 
I found nemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 10,048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaratamaltese View Post
Let's keep in mind that the OP is 13 years old - and seems to be a very mature 13! I hope everything goes ok for her new baby
Thank you , Stacy for bringing that to my attention. I do wish her the best of luck
I found nemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:24 AM   #28 (permalink)
Super Moderator

 
Katkoota's Avatar
 
Name: Katkoota
Dog's Name: Snowy & Crystal
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Oasis in the desert
Posts: 15,201
Send a message via Yahoo to Katkoota
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladysmom View Post
We can only hope that someone in the future will see this before they commit to a puppymill puppy.
exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I found nemo View Post
Thank you , Stacy for bringing that to my attention. I do wish her the best of luck
I 3rd that and also wish her the best of luck. I was only concerned with puppyfind.com - brought back annoying memory lol
Thanks to Carrie (mommy to Massimo and Mini) for spotting my Snowy there and for helping me a lot to fix that issue (It DID take some time to get the scammer remove Snowy and Massimo's pictures) I am not sure if that scammer received interested requests. It is so lame and annoying when people cheat others like that. My poor Snowy was so close to going through an identity crisis over there ... good that he couldn't read his posted gender over there, but his mommy was not happy about that person lying and cheating people.

! I am not a fan of that website at all!

I do hope that Graciella gets to her new mommy and all goes well with them both.

Kat
__________________
xoxo
Kat & the Malts

Snowy & Crystal R in Youtube. Click here for their videos
Skittles & Thalj the lovebirds
the family's pink boy, Dante.
Katkoota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #29 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Folkerts2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 20
Default

I want to say my Lucy came from Warren Rabardie out of West Plains mo. I did some investigating and I am from Missouri so yes I know what a Miller is and so called Blue Ribbon Breeders HA!. I will tell you this much I did view the so called video that was released on this breeder and I do say breeder because I am not 100% set that they are in deed a mill. They breed ONLY maltese and I will say they are NOT all perfect pigmentation, coat etc but I seriously doubt if ALL breeders have a 100% perfect litter each time they have puppies. To me Lucy is perfect I am not a breeder and I have not plans to allow my Lucy to be bred.
I have tried to get Lucy since Nov. and had nothing but issues on my side stacked against me, these breeders took the time to Bring her to me and she was much more than what I had seen in a picture, she is AKC and I have no idea what her parents look like but I will say this she is MINE and well cared for and vetted and loved and all the above and I could not have asked for nicer people at that moment. Until now when I emailed to ask a few questions I have NOT gotten a reply so that is a huge RED FLAG warning to me!
Lucy at this time has no health issues and current on all vacs her coat is awesome and her level of activity is outstanding she seems smart and doing well with potty training she eats well and drinks well and very active she loves being held and to play.
Not well bred?? Who really knows about that.. simply because she came from Missouri does not mean that breeder did not buy a puppy at some point from a very well known breeder or exclusive breeder along the way in order to start raising puppies.
Her pigment is off by her nose, her hair coat is like a silk cloud , her personality is fearless and funny and energetic, and she loves to meet others and not snappish, she seems to have a will to want to learn and smart so to me PERFECT!
Folkerts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #30 (permalink)
Maltese Guru
 
hoaloha's Avatar
 
Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,446
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folkerts2 View Post
I want to say my Lucy came from Warren Rabardie out of West Plains mo. I did some investigating and I am from Missouri so yes I know what a Miller is and so called Blue Ribbon Breeders HA!. I will tell you this much I did view the so called video that was released on this breeder and I do say breeder because I am not 100% set that they are in deed a mill. They breed ONLY maltese and I will say they are NOT all perfect pigmentation, coat etc but I seriously doubt if ALL breeders have a 100% perfect litter each time they have puppies. To me Lucy is perfect I am not a breeder and I have not plans to allow my Lucy to be bred.
I have tried to get Lucy since Nov. and had nothing but issues on my side stacked against me, these breeders took the time to Bring her to me and she was much more than what I had seen in a picture, she is AKC and I have no idea what her parents look like but I will say this she is MINE and well cared for and vetted and loved and all the above and I could not have asked for nicer people at that moment. Until now when I emailed to ask a few questions I have NOT gotten a reply so that is a huge RED FLAG warning to me!
Lucy at this time has no health issues and current on all vacs her coat is awesome and her level of activity is outstanding she seems smart and doing well with potty training she eats well and drinks well and very active she loves being held and to play.
Not well bred?? Who really knows about that.. simply because she came from Missouri does not mean that breeder did not buy a puppy at some point from a very well known breeder or exclusive breeder along the way in order to start raising puppies.
Her pigment is off by her nose, her hair coat is like a silk cloud , her personality is fearless and funny and energetic, and she loves to meet others and not snappish, she seems to have a will to want to learn and smart so to me PERFECT!
I know that Lucy Lu is perfect in your eyes (and she sure is a cutie!) as we all cherish our beloved fluffs no matter the origin. I am sorry that you are now finding out the Red Flags with her "breeder." I do hope she stays healthy and happy as she is now

That being said, I would continue to caution anyone from buying from Warren Rabardie or any other NON-reputable breeder or rescue/shelter. Non-reputable breeders' true motive is to make money, not to improve the maltese breed.

This is a very educational link that describes what a "REAL" ethical show breeder is.
Who are the real "show breeders"?
hoaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:21 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com