New Members - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2012, 03:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default New Members

Hi, I'm Tucci and my wife (GiGi) and I are new to the forum. We wanted to get as much information on the Maltese breed before we take the leap and adopt out new member to the family. We have many questions and want a solid base so we can make the transition as smooth and stress-less for our new baby as well as out other pet family members.....
TUCCI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2012, 04:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

This is a very busy time on SM so don't be discouraged if it is slow sledding in the beginning! Welcome! You will find almost all the info you need here to become a good Maltese parent & also health knowledge about maltese. Stay tuned, ask questions & keep an open mind. We are here to help you navigate the journey to a beautiful experience!
Again, Welcome!

part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lyndsy
Dog's Name: Albert

Hi there I'm only a new Maltese owner myself well he's 5 months now but .. Quite new !!... You won't regret it getting a Maltese ESP if it's a small breed , non malting well not a lot .. And cheeky wee personality that you want in a pup ) mines great company and I get loads of comments on how cute he is good luck on your new adventure ! X
Lynzodolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lyndsy
Dog's Name: Albert

Oh sandi your babies have just the cutest faces so so soft looking x
Lynzodolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Grace
Dog's Name: Daisy

Welcome Maltese breed are beautiful dog. Get real cheeky personality but love affection and cuddles. My daisy is 5 months and she reminds me of a 2 year old child always up to something that she isn't supposed to be doing but she wants to be near me and happy to follow me around the house helping me with everything an anything... Well she thinks she is helping

As they don't shed you do have to brush them everyday and make sure their cost doesn't knot. They can expierence tear stains especially when teething I'm battling with Daisy's at the moment. They can suffer from separation anxiety but I always leave a radio on anytime I leave daisy. They just want you to love them and be part of the family. They are a high maintance dog where grooming is concerned but so worth the work as they turn heads all the time. I love getting comments in how cute she is.

They are small so you need to be careful around children with them that children don't hold them too tightly etc

All in all id recomend a maltese great pet and so much more than a pet just wanted to let you know the grooming end of things. Good luck let us know what you decide
WeeGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement