Greetings from Miss Madeleine - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2012, 10:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Hannah
Dog's Name: Madeleine "Maddie"
Default Greetings from Miss Madeleine

Hi all!

I'm new to the boards and very excited to get some information and advice from other Maltese owners out there!

My dog is a Maltese/Havanese mix. I got her when she was 8 weeks old and ever since she's been the light of my life. She is 3 currently and will be four in two months.

Madeleine is her "formal" name but mostly we just call her Maddie. She responds to both names and a bunch of nicknames like Madders. She has a big personality. She is very independent and stubborn. She prefers to stay in my bedroom all day and comes out when she feels like it. She mostly wants to be with me so she follows me around but is perfectly happy alone. She is a big bunch of attitude.

Maddie is very spoiled. She is always cold and actually loves wearing her doggie shirts. If you put her in a shirt it actually improves her mood. She expects to be wrapped up in a fleece blanket before I leave for work or class.

We have 3 dogs. Maddie, an Eskimo dog who is only three weeks younger than Maddie, and a 2 year old Maltipoo. Maddie loves to wrestle and play with them. I cannot believe how much they occupy each other so it's pretty awesome. The other dogs try to cuddle with her but she wants not part of that.

That's pretty much it!

I'll add pics later!
Madeleinesmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2012, 10:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

I am also new. Welcome to SM. I have a havanese boy and a maltese girl. These to breeds have big personalities for little dog.
manolomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Barbie
Dog's Name: Zoe (Kyra my Angel in Heaven)

Welcome to SM. This is a great place with lots of info. Can't wait to see pics of your furbabies.