Hello I'm Yuri - Page 3 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 08:54 PM   #21 (permalink)

Name: Marly
Dog's Name: Zoe

They are so precious!!! Zoe was also separated from her mom at 4 weeks, and I got her from the woman who originally bought her a week later because she could no longer take care of Zoe.

It's a lot of work, and it's been a learning process for me, but I wouldn't trade in my experience for nothing. She's actually in my lap right now all curled up sleeping

I don't have much experience, so I can't give you too much advice, but it has been nothing but a blessing! Her personality is starting to come through and she's a little spunky one!!! She can get really rowdy, but once she senses that I'm about to put her in time out, she sits and cocks her head to the side and gives me the "innocent face".

All I can say is to give them lots of love, and if you can, try to stay with them as much as possible. Zoe rarely left my side when I first got her, and now with final exams, my roommate watches her until I come back home. Someone mentioned on here carrying her in a sling, and I did - she would come to lecture with me.

This forum is a gold mine, I don't know where I would be without it!

I wish you much luck, and post pictures often!!

Old 12-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #22 (permalink)

Yes I don't leave them alone. When in at work or at school my mom watches them for me. They are not from a mill. People on my building. Their dog had babies and they can't afford to have them. So I took them. I put them on replacement puppy milk and I feed them 4 times a day. I just got them wet puppy food. The sleep in my room because its really warm in here n their bed is soft n warm. I am trying my best since I never done this before. I don't have kids so I'm a new mommy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Leila & Wilber mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:30 AM   #23 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Beatriz
Dog's Name: Dominic, Benjamin (Bellarata Maltese) & Elena (Ch Bellarata's Prophecy Girl)

Look at those little bundles of joy. As everyone has mention, they are too young and all but with your love and dedication they will make it. Their personality and kindness worth any sleepless nights, time spend researching and training. Congratulations on your babies!

Dominic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:19 AM   #24 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Courtney
Dog's Name: Ozzie (& Lisa @ the bridge)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila & Wilber mommy View Post
I hope the people who sold them stop breeding because they seem not to take good care of them.

AGREED. I really hope they have their dogs spayed/neutered after this... they obviously have no clue what they are doing to selling 4 week old puppies and LIE and say they're 8 weeks...then give you cow's milk...?!!! Is anyone else a little concerned?!! Don't breeders need licenses or something...?? I would be worried about the remaining puppies in these people's hands... how could they sell the puppies at only 4 weeks...and to lie about it is BEYOND SHADY

CorkieYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #25 (permalink)

Dog's Name: Fiona

Oh my, Leila and Wilber are very young but oh so adorable.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:36 AM   #26 (permalink)

How are you babies going
leeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:43 PM   #27 (permalink)

Hello guys. The babies are doing well. Today I went to petsmart and got them new milk. I was giving them milk replacement but it is from new born to 6 weeks. So I got this instead Hello I'm Yuri-imageuploadedbypg-free1355604176.386697.jpg

What do you guys think?!? Leila love milk Wilber will eat the food.

Old 12-15-2012, 04:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Vanilla

they are so adorable !
I got mine at 6 weeks cause the breeder left the country. They are extremely fragile. Never withhold any food .
Make sure the house temperature is warm and they have warm blankets. They are like babys and need nourishment more frequently. Since mine was a little older when I got her I always left little kibble out and replaced it every morning with fresh ones. Also leave plenty of water out all day.
Good Luck...they are so precious and need tender loving care !
poochie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #29 (permalink)

Name: Rose
Dog's Name: Bentley

adorable! and Congrats on your bundle of joys. Glad they are with you now, I am sure you are doing a great job. I was a new mommy too, its hard, but worth every bit! Keep us posted.
RE823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:07 PM   #30 (permalink)

When should I start giving water to my babies. They 7 weeks old and I am giving them wet food and formula still. I do put fresh water everyday for them but they never drink it.... Their tongue is Always hot when the lick me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement