Dominic says hello! - Page 3 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2012, 03:40 AM   #21 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Vinh & Ann
Dog's Name: Biscuit (waiting for Mommy and Daddy @Rainbow Bridge) & lil Pork Chop
Send a message via AIM to vinhle68 Send a message via Yahoo to vinhle68
Default Welcome to SM!

Welcome to SM Beatriz and Dominic! Oh my you are a cute and adorable young boy aren't you!

I'm glad you found SM and decides to join this great forum. You are in great hands with the abundant of knowledgeable Maltese owners here. I too have learned so much and continue to learn from the great Aunties and Uncles!

Love to see more picture of Dominic soon!

(Lil Biscuit @rainbow bridge, Lil Pork Chop 16weeks old)

Vinh & Ann
San Jose, California
vinhle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2012, 03:51 AM   #22 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Laura
Dog's Name: Sammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Good morning,

My name is Beatriz and I'm a proud mommy of Dominic. I have been reading Spoiled Maltese since October, 17th - the day my husband got me my little bundle of joy. You guys are so great, I've learned so much reading obsessively through the entire site and honestly without it I don't know how I would've done.

So a little bit about Dom
He was 2lb when we first got him and last week on his last puppy vaccines appointment he hit the 4,2lb! He is full of life and energy, and his behavior is just like the typical Maltese - mischievous, lovely, lots of kisses and snuggles, chewing on anything he can get his mouth on. He also think he is a parrot and my shoulder is his way to go out, sitting on my chest is his way to rest up. He is good on "getting out of the kitchen" while we are cooking and knows how to sit in front of his placemat to wait for his food.

Dom sleeps in bed with us and to my surprise that was my husband's idea, he adores Dominic as much as I do and it's already talking about getting him a sister in a year or so. Dom also goes to work with me and has a special place all setup for him.

His food was a little bit of a challenge. He first came to us eating Royal Canine and I didn't like the corn and beets on it plus I want to feed Dom the best food available. I then look for Orijen which he loved it! Well, he loved it for 10 days... then stop eating completely. I got him Acana, no luck at all. I gave him back the Royal Canine and he ate like it was a juicy burger. But I wasn't falling for that. After lots of reading I gave the raw food a try and choose Small Batches, a company here in the Bay Area and that was the best thing I could have ever done. He loves his food and his hair looks so good, it's growing fast and his energy level is incredible.

Well I ended writing a lot, didn't I?
Dominic is absolutely gorgeous so he is

Sammy
lols82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:21 AM   #23 (permalink)

Dog's Name: Fiona

awww Dominic is a cutie pie.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:20 AM   #24 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Glenda
Dog's Name: Madison, Axel and Paxton
Send a message via AIM to Madison's Mom

Welcome! Dominic is gorgeous and looks like he fits the requirement of "SPOILED"!!
Old 12-14-2012, 11:28 AM   #25 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Beatriz
Dog's Name: Dominic, Benjamin (Bellarata's Bark Knight Rises by Design) & Elena (Ch Bellarata's Prophecy Girl)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb and the boys View Post
Welcome! We are also in the east bay! Dom is so cute, did you get him from a local breeder?
My husband was trying to get him as Christmas gift but we realize it wouldn't be a good time as we are moving in January so the lady he was in contact with had a litter in October and time seemed to be perfect for us to bring a new baby home. She is in Vallejo and her sister is the breeder. We don't know much besides how well taken care of they were, how clean and spoiled they look as well her rescue dog - a cute pie that wanted to be pet all the time. Dom came with AKC registration and so far the vet (Good Samaritan in San Leandro) only has good news about him. If I had know about SM before I would probably research more but now is water under the bridge. We love our little boy so much!
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement