Does anybody have experience with these 2 breeders... - Page 3 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2012, 12:04 PM   #21 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Both of those puppies are adorable! I would also recommend Sarah Stangeland in southern California.
zooeysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2012, 01:21 PM   #22 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lynda
Dog's Name: Chloe, GiGi, Chachi & Katie

I have not had experience personally with either of these breeders but I do believe them to be quiet reputable. If Maryann has recommended a breeder to you then I would definitely consider that breeder. I have met Maryann at several shows and she is a lovely person/breeder.

Chloe, GiGi, Chachi & Katie
lynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:17 PM   #23 (permalink)

What a small maltese world.
PetChalet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:05 AM   #24 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

My boy Frankie is a Bellarata dog, but out of a Midi's sire. Dian has gorgeous dogs.

Please Donate to GME Research
Lola's GME Research Fund
http://maf.convio.net/goto/lolagme.fund
pammy4501 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:23 AM   #25 (permalink)

Name: Denise
Dog's Name: Bennington

I am not very familiar with the Maltese breeders, on either of the coast's, as I kept my search to the the central/south US...(I wanted to be in driving distance) but you are in the best place to get advice! They all gave me great advice on my new boy, and I have to say he is one of the best *proud mom*!!
DeniseA. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:26 PM   #26 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Kaylla
Dog's Name: Khloee

I reached out to Mon Esta's a couple months back, and the experience was not so wonderful for myself. I was told that because I worked that I would not be considered for a puppy. That just rubbed me the wrong way and I walked away feeling very inadequate . I dont think that having a job should disqualify me from having a puppy, and I can definently say that my maltese wont be loved or taken care of any less.

Anyways, that's just my personal experience. I'm sure some would say this very situation makes Adriane a great breeder because she is cares about where the pups go. It's all up to you. Either way, good luck on getting your fluff!
Gongjoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:38 PM   #27 (permalink)

Name: Kristy
Dog's Name: Bentley (Mon'Esta Maltese, Scottsdale, AZ)

My Bentley is from Adrianne Stoller (Mon Esta). I found her to be a wonderful, caring person. When we went out to her home to meet the puppies, she spent a lot of time giving me information. She didn't rush things and I bet we were there for over an hour. She is careful about where her puppies go and had questions for us also. She has checked in with me and asked me to call with any questions. I really liked and trusted her. She doesn't sugar coat, but is very polite and professional about communicating with you. Bentley has been home with us since Christmas Eve day. He is doing wonderfully. What I really love is that he isn't nervous at all. Any noises in the house, including my coffee grinder, loud tv, video games, etc., he doesn't bat an eye. He is doing well with potty training and is used to his crate, in fact went right in when he saw it the first day. Being my first dog ever, I did want a puppy that came from a reputable breeder.

In a nutshell, I thought Adrianne was great to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to call her for anything.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:11 PM   #28 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Jackie
Dog's Name: Pippa and Cozette. Dolly and Tiffany are angels at the Bridge

I got my Pippa from Scruffy's Toy Maltese (Cynthia Landry) who also breeds beautiful, sweet dogs. She is here in Southern California, so I was able to go and look at Pippa first. Of course it was love at first sight! I give her the highest recommendation-- she is a very reputable and careful breeder and has great lines. There is also Aria Maltese that I reached out to when looking for Pippa, and she is in California also.

socalyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:38 PM   #29 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Hope
Dog's Name: Bella

I don't know about either breeder but the pups are beautiful. You will find lots of good information and advice here as well as friendship and support. I hope you will stick around and please keep us posted!
Advertisement