Newbie that needs assistance ASAP - Page 6 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2013, 10:39 AM   #51 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Tori
Dog's Name: Grace -maltipoo, Gus - poodle mix

I'd just let it go.... who knows why people do what they do. But I'm guessing they are keepign the puppy.

I hope that this means you will be looking for your own little fluff I do think you were brought here for a reason ..... so.... have you started looking? LOL ....

Grace (Dec. 4, 2011) & Gus (Dec.15, 2009)

my lyme journey blog: faith, water, & yoga

my lyme video (updated link):
Tick,tick,tick... Time to see Lyme
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2013, 10:42 AM   #52 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marj
Dog's Name: Bailey and Lady at the Bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace'sMom View Post
I'd just let it go.... who knows why people do what they do. But I'm guessing they are keepign the puppy.

I hope that this means you will be looking for your own little fluff I do think you were brought here for a reason ..... so.... have you started looking? LOL ....
I agree with Tori. I would move on and start searching for your own Maltese.

Have you considered rescue?
Old 01-10-2013, 11:17 AM   #53 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Laura
Dog's Name: Sammy

Well that's rubbish, the least he could have done was let you know I can imagine how excited you must have been. How rude.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:48 AM   #54 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Glenda
Dog's Name: Madison, Axel and Paxton
Send a message via AIM to Madison's Mom

Oh wow. I really hate that for you....talk about a roller coaster of emotions! If he had just be forthcoming, it would have been so much easier. Now he's put you (and him) in an awkward office situation.

ANYWAY....looking on the the bright side....I hope you get your very own fluff to love very soon!
Old 01-10-2013, 12:47 PM   #55 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Kandis
Dog's Name: Sammie & Penny Maltese

Ah, you poor thing. very strange for someone you see at work. Oh well, Sounds like its over though. I hope you do find a puppy. Maltese are the BEST!! I can't imagine life without one or in my case two.. Like Marj said there is the option of rescue and members here that can pass on names of wonderful breeders in your state.

Old 01-10-2013, 12:58 PM   #56 (permalink)

Omg I just walked by him in the hallway we said hi and we smiled at each other and he kept going. Lol

I'm done.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:07 PM   #57 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lisa
Dog's Name: London (12/20/07) & Preston (03/25/09)

I am just now seeing this thread but am I the only one who thinks it is weird to just "email an answer" instead of walking over to his office and asking about it? You are both adults and it is strange that you do not feel comfortable approaching him about this. It is his choice whether or not to give away the puppy, but there is no harm in inquiring further about it in a verbal conversation. Even with an acquaintance I wouldn't feel strange approaching them about a puppy they perhaps wanted me to have. I just think it's weird you would email him once and then drop it, complaining about how he hasn't come by your office, etc...well, you haven't gone by his either.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:19 PM   #58 (permalink)

If you would have read the entire thread I mentioned he said he would be in Monday...he never came in. So I emailed to tell him the decision since he didnt co me to work as promised. I'm an adult as well as he is. But as adults we make decisions based on circumstances. I did my part by contacting him as promised since I obviously could not tell him face to face. Not my fault and I will jot taoe responsibility for his part.

Point of the matter is this...I did what I promised and I do not feel compelled to stalk someone who came to me for assistance.

This situation would be quite different had he responded to apologize for not coming in and for also not responding to my email.

Matter of fact this is my last reply to this.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:33 PM   #59 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marj
Dog's Name: Bailey and Lady at the Bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdizzydolores View Post
If you would have read the entire thread I mentioned he said he would be in Monday...he never came in. So I emailed to tell him the decision since he didnt co me to work as promised. I'm an adult as well as he is. But as adults we make decisions based on circumstances. I did my part by contacting him as promised since I obviously could not tell him face to face. Not my fault and I will jot taoe responsibility for his part.

Point of the matter is this...I did what I promised and I do not feel compelled to stalk someone who came to me for assistance.

This situation would be quite different had he responded to apologize for not coming in and for also not responding to my email.

Matter of fact this is my last reply to this.
I think you handled it well.

If you pm one of our mods (or use the report button at the bottom of your post), you can ask that your thread be closed.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:56 PM   #60 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Maggie
Dog's Name: Sweetness and Tessa

Closing per OP request.
Advertisement

Closed Thread