Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Some things that i have noticed

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Maizy Moo's Mum 
#1 · (Edited)
I have noticed the last couple of months how much nicer maizys coat has become it is much more managable, glossy, less knots and much smoother!

I have changed a couple of things in our routine and guess that these have helped! Changing her food to Fromm four star, buying a madan brush and also using conditioner (i was using a shampoo and conditioner in one)

I think she looks so pretty even though she was before its lovely to see her coat looking so great!!!:w00t:

It was bath day today so i took some pictures although Maizy didnt seem to be in the mood for modelling!

#8 · (Edited)
I am still using Earthbath mango tango which i LOVE and smells divine!! I have just added Wahl easy groom pet conditioner which is for soft silky coats! I use spa lavish for her face though. I also have Wahl diamond white shampoo but i only use this maybe once every 2 months if that as i dont want it to dry her out!!

This is the best her coat has ever been i cant stop brushing and kissing her!!:wub:

Glad the link for the Madan brushes was useful its hard to get stuff in the UK sometimes and when i see stuff on this forum im like i must have that and have to search high and low for it!!!

#10 ·
Maizy looks beautiful!! The Madan brush is important as is a Buttercomb. I couldn't do it without them. She looks great!! :wub:
The butter comb is next on my list probably after christmas now! I do have a metal flea comb which i use for face and body and also a wider tooth comb too which i also use although they tend to just glide through now that her coat is better!

#13 ·
She truly is lovely & I, too, really like the cut on her! I love it when they are so soft & smell so sweetly. She is a little doll.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.