My new grooming table is HERE - Page 4 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 10:25 PM   #31 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Thanks for info Reva. I'm ordering a CC flex arm hose or hand dryer holder that Tracey uses. Attaches to the arm on table and you can move dryer around. It's 75.00. I decided against the stand dryer bec mine don't have long coats and it's louder.
hope to see you next sat.

SammieMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2012, 05:03 PM   #32 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Default Update

Well I bought the Chris Christensen drying Arm last at Eukanuba with my pet dryer from tj maxx. It bends in (any direction) so you can adjust the dryer. 2 big rubber bands hold the dryer tight. I also got 2 great brushes, and a greyhound comb w/handle. Wanted to share pic of my set up with the arm. I really like this arm. No more holding the dryer. Most time I turn that noose bar to the outside, they sit pretty still now that they are on a table. Thanks everyone for all the tips/help with all of this. I found it to be a little heavy for me to move around alot, so I will prob leave it up in the bedroom, since I use it for just brushing too.

p.s. I didn't exchange table, bec the spot on underside is small and won't affect it.

Last edited by SammieMom; 12-22-2012 at 05:09 PM.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:49 PM   #33 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Debbie

Thank you Kandis for starting this thread. All this talk about grooming tables made me rethink using mine again. So i dragged it out of the garage and set it up last night and hopefully it'll make grooming my 'Wild Child' Kelly easier and less fighting on both our ends, well at least one can hope! I have a storage bin underneath with all their grooming supplies and bands, with 5 pups and almost 8 years of collecting supplies you tend to build up quite a collection! I may even drag out my little pink round grooming table to use. I think i might have to hang some pictures up since the wall looks so barren.
Attached Thumbnails
My new grooming table is HERE-photo-16-.jpg  
Old 12-22-2012, 06:09 PM   #34 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deborah
Dog's Name: Laurel (maltese), Dewey, Violet and Hardy and Dewey

I used mine last week for the first time, it was so much easier and quicker with the arm, and not having to hold the dryer. I have mine up against a wall . They were kind of skittish out in the open. I think that they did great , getting used to it. I might get the stand dryer later on, little bit leery about the noise and scaring them.

Furbabies mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:51 AM   #35 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Debbie-I'm glad you set it up again. It looks great. You could get a chair like ones I saw at the show. They were adjustable and very sturdy. That prob be my next item.Thanks for tip on storage. I rem I had one of those plastic rolling drawer carts from the garage collecting dust, so I put it under the table with all my supplies inside like you did.

& Deborah your station look grea too!! Mine is against the wall as well. Don't you love the arm (Tracey told me about it, worth the $). I saw some pro dryers at show and they are cooler. I prefer a reg pet dryer with a little warmer heat and not so forceful as the pro types. penny gets chilled easy so she likes the warmth.

Oh-I really like my new CC brass brush (no static) and my comb I got at the show. Cathy took me around to the product booths or I'd been lost. So much stuff there!!
xxxx--happy grooming, yea right?..

Last edited by SammieMom; 12-23-2012 at 12:56 AM.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:30 AM   #36 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Reva
Dog's Name: Bogie and Cassie
Send a message via Yahoo to revakb2

It looks like you're all set. I also think a lot of the pro dryers are too cool. Even living in Florida, the fluffs get cold after their bath. Of course, we have the air conditioning on most of time. I wish I had the extra room to set up a real grooming area, but for now the master bathroom counter top is our grooming table.
Btw, my tiny brush works great for quick touch ups. It's pretty good on my hair too.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:08 AM   #37 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Cathy
Dog's Name: Edgar, Emmet, Mercedes and Whitney

Very nice Kandis. I love the purple table. I am so glad you like the brush and comb. I love that greyhound comb!! Whitney is scared of the new arm so it is slow going with her. It was fun shopping at Eukanuba looking forward to seeing you and the pups at Nationals.

Mercedes and Whitney
elly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:55 AM   #38 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by revakb2 View Post
It looks like you're all set. I also think a lot of the pro dryers are too cool. Even living in Florida, the fluffs get cold after their bath. Of course, we have the air conditioning on most of time. I wish I had the extra room to set up a real grooming area, but for now the master bathroom counter top is our grooming table.
Btw, my tiny brush works great for quick touch ups. It's pretty good on my hair too.
Hi Reva,
I am glad the little brush worked. Mine get cold too. Maybe outside on porch in summer would be warmer, but the A/C has to be on or I will have a heat stroke grooming them. Had a great time.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:58 AM   #39 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by elly View Post
Very nice Kandis. I love the purple table. I am so glad you like the brush and comb. I love that greyhound comb!! Whitney is scared of the new arm so it is slow going with her. It was fun shopping at Eukanuba looking forward to seeing you and the pups at Nationals.

Cathy, you were right about the handle. I love that comb.Me too. can't wait. was so fun seeing Theresa.
I got some pics, I am trying to find time to d/load them. I'm so slow.....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement