Thank you whoever mentioned Bio-Groom Waterless Shampoo! - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2013, 05:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Ivy
Default Thank you whoever mentioned Bio-Groom Waterless Shampoo!

I have to thank whoever it was who awhile back somewhere on this site mentioned Bio-Groom Waterless shampoo. I absolutely LOVE it! Every day I spritz a bit on a cotton ball and wipe her face into a lather with it in order to ward off tear stains. It is so easy, neat, and does a great job fast. I really like that you don't have to rinse it out. After lathering, I just use another cotton ball to dry her face and voila we're done. I prefer it to the Spa Lavish which I also purchased after reading about it here, because Ivy's entire muzzle and chest would end up wet by the time I had rinsed the Spa Lavish out. Ivy also prefers not getting so wet and having the entire process only take a minute. It leaves her coat clean, soft, shiny, and sweet smelling.

It also just rescued Ivy and me: Some people were already on their way over to our house who had never met Ivy. I took Ivy outside for a quick pee and poo before they got here, and for whatever reason for the first time ever a mess of poo stuck in her backside hair and would not easily come out! By the time I had gotten the big piece of poo off of her, her entire backside was a mushy pooey mess with guests due to arrive any second!

I grabbed my Bio-Groom waterless shampoo, spritzed her backside and some paper towels with it, and in two minutes had her white and clean again THANK GOODNESS! Plus, her backside coat was only barely damp, not soaked as she would have been if I had had to use regular shampoo and water!

As far as I'm concerned Bio-Groom waterless shampoo is a MUST HAVE from now on! I love the stuff and thank you to whoever it was that mentioned it here! I am in your debt!
IvysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2013, 05:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)

YAY! I'm so glad it works so well for you and sweet Ivy I think it's very convenient too! I love how sharing our ideas here can really help each other out
hoaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Nancy Wyant
Dog's Name: Mia
Heart

That sounds perfect for us when we travel with hubby on the bigrig...thanks..I was wondering what I was going to do about keeping her clean and sweet smelling on the road.
nwyant1946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Jackie
Dog's Name: Pippa, Cozette & Tiffany

Marisa (hoaloha) was the first I recall seeing mention the BioGroom Waterless Shampoo. I agree, it has been a godsend for me too! Especially the evening face-groom-- so much neater and less stressful for the fluffs!

socalyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Well, it sure rescued me today with her messy butt and guests on the way over! I think it would be the ideal solution for living in a truck with a fluff!
Old 01-05-2013, 05:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Kathy
Dog's Name: Pipper

Does anyone know if you can get it in Canada and if so, where?

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

pippersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippersmom View Post
Does anyone know if you can get it in Canada and if so, where?
Kathy, you can try Amazon.com or PetEdge.com-- they may have shipping to canada! Also, some commercial pet supply stores carry it too
hoaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

I ordered it from Amazon but it actually came from a private seller who sells on Amazon:
Amazon.com: Bio-Groom Waterless Cats and Dog Bath Shampoo, 16-Ounce: Pet Supplies Amazon.com: Bio-Groom Waterless Cats and Dog Bath Shampoo, 16-Ounce: Pet Supplies

It came quickly but... Our letter carrier came to our door with the box to show it to us because the box wasn't sealed and was open on the end. There was zero packing materials in the box, just the 16 oz. bottle of Bio-Groom rattling around in there and not even put in a ziplock plastic bag in case of leakage. The local postmaster had written on the box "Missing contents". However, all was good, there was nothing missing and it hadn't leaked. The seller just didn't bother to pack it well or seal the box. I intend to try to locate it from a different seller in the future.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Glenda
Dog's Name: Madison, Axel and Paxton
Send a message via AIM to Madison's Mom

This sounds great! I just referred some on Amazon and can't wait for it to get here. I think it's just what we need for those nightly face washings.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Maggie
Dog's Name: Sweetness and Tessa

It came in very hando earlier this week when Tessa was sick. I didn't want to give her a bath but she was Miss Poopy Butt Barfy Breath on Monday!
Advertisement