Bio Groom - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2013, 06:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Nancy Wyant
Dog's Name: Mia
Heart Bio Groom

Eventually Mia will be traveling with my husband and I in an eighteen wheeler for up to 4 weeks twice a year. Will Bio Groom be sufficient to keep her clean while on the truck. I will take her shampoo with us, in case I get an opportunity to give a regular bath. Dogs aren't allowed inside the driver's lounges so unless we get a motel room for a night, bathing her the regular way may not be an option.
nwyant1946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Ivy

I don't know of anything that will work better. Nothing can replace a "real" bath but the BioGroom will certainly help in-between. I find it leaves the coat soft and silky, not sticky like some other leave in products.
IvysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

Name: Leah
Dog's Name: Ari
Default Bio Groom

I love bio groom! I think it will definitely help on between baths!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Old 01-23-2013, 09:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Gail
Dog's Name: Lucy

I just wish they made a fragrance free version. I thought the fragrance was WAY too strong. I had to give the Lucy a real bath the day after I used the BioGroom because I couldn't stand how perfumy she smelled. I am extremely sensitive to frangrance though. I don't mind it on other people but I can't stand it on myself (or obviously, my dog--since she is so often glued to myself).
LoveLucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Ivy

It does have a lingering fragrance but I happen to like it even though I usually look for scent free products. I find BioGroom's fragrance quite nice but that would definitely be personal preference.
IvysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvysMom View Post
It does have a lingering fragrance but I happen to like it even though I usually look for scent free products. I find BioGroom's fragrance quite nice but that would definitely be personal preference.

I agree- I am also one who does not find the scent offensive at all (has a linen detergent smell to me). But, I'm only sensitive to certain floral fragrances and that's about it. I do think the Biogroom waterless will help in between regular baths although I can't say that I've tried it more than for spot cleaning the feet, face, and butt. You might want to buy a bottle of Proline Self-Rinse Plus which may help keep her feet a little more squeaky clean than the biogroom. The Proline is more "chemical" like in texture and smell and is not tearless like the Biogroom. I think it may be worth it to have both in your arsenal as you travel as well as a spray bottle filled with just plain water and a few towels. Hope this helps! happy trucking!
hoaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement