Best Tear Stain Removal? - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2006, 09:28 AM   #1 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Good Morning all,

Can anyone tell me the best tear stain removal on the market?

Vicky
Vicky Wydysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2006, 12:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

adding a question to Vicky's question:

Did somebody ever use this product?
Super Whitening gel
Old 08-13-2006, 01:32 AM   #3 (permalink)

Exclamation

Nope, never used Super Whitening Gel, but I have used almost everything else and I have to say Polydent overnight whitening is the best stuff, I have an extreme case of tear staining and it gets Circe almost white as snow. Takes about 3 applications but it truely works! If I can come up with before and after I will post photos in the next week or so!

Liz
in CA
Circe's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 02:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

I heard about the polydent... I even almost bought it... but I'm soooo afraid it will hurt mac's skin.

when you used it did it touch Circe's skin??? Was it fine???
thanks
Old 08-14-2006, 02:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

It doesn't hurt Circe's skin and it doesn't dry the hair out either. As soon as I can I will post before and after. I let her stains get bad again so I am on my 2nd day of Polydent. I took pictures and I will once it is gone, this can be used on the feet and other places, I wouldn't do it over the private areas but anywhere the fur is stained. Literally nothing worked for me, I tried almost everything from cheap to expensive stuff. Let me know how it works for you.

Liz
in CA
Circe's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

thank you Liz!! right after I wrote that post up there I went to CVS and got the polident. but I was waiting for your answer!!!!
I'm still a little scared... but I think I'll try. Probably wednesday because I can spend thrusday the whole day with mac and watch him closely!!!
I became a little over protective after what happened with him.

thank you so much for your answer.
After I started using the fresh eyes mac's tearing got better (and maybe also because he was taking antibiotics) and the new hair growing is not staining. but the old stains are sooooooooooooooo dark.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Nope, never used Super Whitening Gel, but I have used almost everything else and I have to say Polydent overnight whitening is the best stuff, I have an extreme case of tear staining and it gets Circe almost white as snow. Takes about 3 applications but it truely works! If I can come up with before and after I will post photos in the next week or so! [/B]
Could you please explain me how to use the polydent overnight whitening? Is it a tablet or a gel? Thank you
edwardsupandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 06:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

you know... I never had the courage to use the polydent stuff because of the smell... it's soooooo strong... so strong!!! I put the stuff on the water and the smell gave me the worse headache ever... I could not imagine putting that stuff on my baby's face!!!

on the other hand I started use Tropiclean's Facial Scrub and it was amazing for mac's stains!!! I'll never use anything else... It's not fast, but washing his face everyday with it got rid of the stains!

McDreamy went from this....

to this....

to finally this....
Old 08-06-2007, 03:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Quote:
you know... I never had the courage to use the polydent stuff because of the smell... it's soooooo strong... so strong!!! I put the stuff on the water and the smell gave me the worse headache ever... I could not imagine putting that stuff on my baby's face!!!

on the other hand I started use Tropiclean's Facial Scrub and it was amazing for mac's stains!!! I'll never use anything else... It's not fast, but washing his face everyday with it got rid of the stains!

McDreamy went from this....

to this....

to finally this....
[/B]

Wow the result is fantastic. Could you please send me the site where I can buy the product, gattirenata? Thank you. Do you mean TROPICLEAN SPA Facial Scrub ? I gooled it and I only found this when I typed tropiclean's facial scrub.
edwardsupandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 12:55 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Nope, never used Super Whitening Gel, but I have used almost everything else and I have to say Polydent overnight whitening is the best stuff, I have an extreme case of tear staining and it gets Circe almost white as snow. Takes about 3 applications but it truely works! If I can come up with before and after I will post photos in the next week or so! [/B]
How do you apply or administer the polydent? Do you disolve it and wash around the eye area??
Thanks for any help.
Randi & Abbi

rmwms is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement