Help-pray - Page 12 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #111 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoaloha View Post
Thank God Lisi is doing better! Sandi, I was so worried and I can't even begin to imagine how stressed I would be in that situation. I know you tried within all your power to protect Lisi and I am more than confident that you do what is best for your babies . I'm relieved that the vet said she will advocate for Lisi not to get any further vaccines! Im so sorry to hear about your cat. Please rest up and we will continue to pray that Lisi feels 100% soon :hug:
Yes, it is good news that she will advocate, but I will be truly surprised if she can do anything that will help us travel. As you know traveling goes w/our work here so it is a serious issue for us.
The poor cat. . . she was a street cat & a wild thing so treatment will be very iffy.
part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2012, 11:22 AM   #112 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace'sMom View Post
I'm so glad she is doing better today... Still needs snuggles and rest tho poor baby

Will keep praying.

Maybe giving her some Thuja would help... it's used for dogs to detox vaccine "junk". Grace had a lot of improvement once she was started on it...

hugs,
Tori
Thuja is new to me---will research it---probably something else unavailable to us! Sounds like something Lisi & I could do together!
"Wag more Bark less"
Old 11-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #113 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Tori
Dog's Name: Grace -maltipoo, Gus - poodle mix

I hope you can find it there... It's called Thuja Forte - it's natural.

How long does it take to ship to Greece from the US LOL Dunno if I could even do that?

Grace (Dec. 4, 2011) & Gus (Dec.15, 2009)

my lyme journey blog: faith, water, & yoga

my lyme video (updated link):
Tick,tick,tick... Time to see Lyme
Grace'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:29 AM   #114 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

[QUOTE=Snowball Pie's Mommi;2085353]

I might have lost some sleep worrying about Lisi ... but, I made up for it after you let us know she was doing better! LOL. And, during my sleepless hours, it gave me lots of time to say many extra prayers for your beautiful angel.

I take to heart when one of our fluff babies on SM is sick. All of us feel such a strong bond and love for our little ones. And, like you, I find such comfort when Snowball's aunties have been there for him and his mommy when he has been sick. (His final lab results came back normal last week. I was so relieved and grateful that I cried over that, too.)

Marie, I am relieved that you made up some of your lost sleep---Lisi is too! She loves it that you pray for her!
We are thrilled w/the results for Snowball---normal! We, too, worry when our SM babies are not fit! We do feel a deep bond w/all the babies & people here!
We love you Marie---you are such a caring person and so generous w/your encouragement, etc. We are blessed to call you our friend!
"Wag more Bark less"
Old 11-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #115 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Sue, I had posted something for people to read, but I think a personal word from someone who is in the know can make a big difference in accepting a new/different thought. So thank you for articulating what I could not!
My big fear now is that I have to leave early Tues. AM for 8 days to meet my new grand-baby & send them off to the US & leave Lisi w/someone. I am of such a divided heart here. I pray God will give me courage to not be fearful & leave it in His hands. I really have no choice here. I have to go--but oh, the timing would not be my choosing!
"Wag more Bark less"
Old 11-24-2012, 12:09 PM   #116 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Crystal
Dog's Name: Zoe, Jett & Callie (Cher-Chien's California Dreamin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
Thuja is new to me---will research it---probably something else unavailable to us! Sounds like something Lisi & I could do together!
Sandi, if you want to add to your research then what I recommend and use on all of mine for a week prior and 3 weeks after their rabies vaccine is Animal Essentials Detox Blend. It's specifically formulated for animals and used by many holistic vets for not only detoxing and supporting the liver, but for allergies as well. I prefer liquid tinctures and powders over pills/capsules since they are more quickly and easily absorbed. Also liquids and powders are much easier to get the smaller doses needed for the tiny ones. I prefer the ingredients in the Detox Blend even over plain milk thistle for true detoxing. And I can send it to you if you need me to.
Crystal&Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #117 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal&Zoe View Post
Sandi, if you want to add to your research then what I recommend and use on all of mine for a week prior and 3 weeks after their rabies vaccine is Animal Essentials Detox Blend. It's specifically formulated for animals and used by many holistic vets for not only detoxing and supporting the liver, but for allergies as well. I prefer liquid tinctures and powders over pills/capsules since they are more quickly and easily absorbed. Also liquids and powders are much easier to get the smaller doses needed for the tiny ones. I prefer the ingredients in the Detox Blend even over plain milk thistle for true detoxing. And I can send it to you if you need me to.
Thank you Crystal! I looked at your site---is this the right one?
AE Detox Allergy Blend? How much would you give Lisi per day? She is about 4 1/2 lbs. I see it comes in 4 & 8 ozs.
"Wag more Bark less"
Old 11-24-2012, 12:34 PM   #118 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Maureen
Dog's Name: Cherry Lola, (Bonnies Angels) Penny Lane, (Spunsilk)

I am so so happy to see Lisi is over the worst the information on this thread is really useful too. It could use a sticky in the health section. Sounds like some serious detoxing would be a good idea. Poor baby.

silverhaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:10 PM   #119 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Paula
Dog's Name: Matilda and Button's and Bow's waiting at Heaven's Rainbow Bridge

Sandi I have been away for awhile, oh my gosh I know you were so scared, I'm thankful God is beside you and brought you and little Lisi through all this. All we have is God and he is enough. THANK YOU LORD
I love SM we all care about each other and our babies, when one hurts we all do. I know so many prayed for Lisi and you, when things go bad I always run to sm, I am assured of prayers.
I love you Sandi
Old 11-24-2012, 01:26 PM   #120 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Crystal
Dog's Name: Zoe, Jett & Callie (Cher-Chien's California Dreamin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
Thank you Crystal! I looked at your site---is this the right one?
AE Detox Allergy Blend? How much would you give Lisi per day? She is about 4 1/2 lbs. I see it comes in 4 & 8 ozs.
Yes that's the one. I can tell you what I do for Callie who is 4 lbs but I want to talk to my 'go to' person at AE first about what Lisi has gone through to see if perhaps they may have a different protocol. PM with her medical history, ie past vaccines and dates and previous reactions, other medical issues she has had or may have, etc... I'll call them on Tuesday and let you know.
Crystal&Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement