Welcome Home Albert !!!! - Page 17 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2012, 04:27 PM   #161 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lyndsy
Dog's Name: Albert

Awww sandi ... I've been to Zante a few years ago n Greece in Zante town it was lovely nice harbour with lots of boats xx I was in Tenerife in July this year tree was lots of malteses there tats what me go for the breed I fell I love with one there !! Xx
Lynzodolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 01:30 AM   #162 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Debbie

Hi Lyndsy, just checking to see how Albert and you are doing. Hopefully he continues to improve, will continue to keep him and you in my prayers.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:36 AM   #163 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Hi Debbie he stopped leaking poop and only went to the toilet once last night which was good !! He's asking his meds well so we just hope and pray he keeps it up tanks so much auntie Debbie Albert gives kisses xxx
Old 12-11-2012, 06:37 AM   #164 (permalink)
TLR
Maltese Guru

Name: Tracey
Dog's Name: Ben

Checking in to see how Prince Albert is this morning. Glad he is feeling better...Continuing to pray for him.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:06 AM   #165 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Barbie
Dog's Name: Zoe (Kyra my Angel in Heaven)

Lyndsy, hope Sweet Albert is finished with his pooping and feeling better today. Hope your feeling good too! Hugs to you both!
Old 12-11-2012, 07:18 AM   #166 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

Just checking on the little Prince---what kind of night? Any change in his stool? How is his Mum?
Kisses to our little man!
part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:33 AM   #167 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Tracey and Ben thanks so much for your prayers and kind words xHi Barbara his diahorrea is slightly better today not no where near as often but boy does it stink !! And it is yellow due to the meds !! ... My cream carpets are getting ruined !!xx
Sandi it's been another long night checking what he's upto every two hours as he doesn't want to sleep on my bed anymore he likes the floor .. Don't now why he always loved cuddles and bedtime ... I took him a walk in the fresh air I Carried him though .. He liked that .. I'm stuck n the house for past few days just running after him but I love him and it's not his fault I just feel so sorry for the little man xx
Old 12-11-2012, 07:50 AM   #168 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Barbie
Dog's Name: Zoe (Kyra my Angel in Heaven)

So happy his tummy is a little better. I think Albert will want to be cuddled and sleep with you again once he feels better. Things will get back to normal soon....just hang in there. You did a great job and I can imagine how tough it is to clean your light colored carpet. Hugs to you and Albert!!
Old 12-11-2012, 07:55 AM   #169 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

Lyndsy, just wondering if you can confine him to the kitchen during the day when you are home so the carpets won't take such a beating! I am in the kitchen most of the day w/my two any given day. They have the run of the hallways, the kitchen, and the study. Our kitchen opens onto a large back balcony which they enjoy when the sun is out. They are small so don't need that much space really. Sometimes at night we put on their "pants" and let them into the living area where we have Persian rugs---they love it, know it is special & can run, run, run & play!
I think it is good for you to get out & carry little guy---for both of you!

I, too, think he will revert to wanting to be cuddled when he is well. When Lisi got her rabies shot & reaction she did not want to be touched either---now she is a cuddle bug again.
part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:26 AM   #170 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

As I only have a really small flat it is hard . He cries and cries if he is confined to any space he just hates it And is getting better slowly .. I will get my vax carpet cleaner out tonight and scrub all the carpets .. Your house sounds amazing sandi !! Persian rugs wow .. They wear pants like diapers ? Awww cute ., oh I hope he wants his cuddles again soon ... Barbara thanks for the carpet support he he if the vax cleaner doesn't shift it il have to replace the carpets !! ... I've just boiled more chicken up and rice for wee man he enjoys that ..
Sandi how can I stop all the people coming up to Albert and fussing over him while he's poorly without having to stay in ... Xx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement