Welcome Home Albert !!!! - Page 18 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2012, 08:40 AM   #171 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Laura
Dog's Name: Sammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynzodolly View Post
As I only have a really small flat it is hard . He cries and cries if he is confined to any space he just hates it And is getting better slowly .. I will get my vax carpet cleaner out tonight and scrub all the carpets .. Your house sounds amazing sandi !! Persian rugs wow .. They wear pants like diapers ? Awww cute ., oh I hope he wants his cuddles again soon ... Barbara thanks for the carpet support he he if the vax cleaner doesn't shift it il have to replace the carpets !! ... I've just boiled more chicken up and rice for wee man he enjoys that ..
Sandi how can I stop all the people coming up to Albert and fussing over him while he's poorly without having to stay in ... Xx
Just tell them he's poorly just now and he doesn't like being touched. Sammy still nips on me (although I think it's only me he does it with) and people always try and fuss over him when we are out but I just tell them he can sometimes nip so to be careful with him.

Sammy
lols82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 08:46 AM   #172 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lyndsy
Dog's Name: Albert

Yeah il just try saying he's no too well but some are so daft they fuss him anyway I had one today say oh I'd just of put hm down its not fair on him putting him through an illness :@ I was mad !!! Grrr .., he doesn't nip at all anymore with us or anyone he just looks and wags his tail xx
Lynzodolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:49 AM   #173 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Laura
Dog's Name: Sammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynzodolly View Post
Yeah il just try saying he's no too well but some are so daft they fuss him anyway I had one today say oh I'd just of put hm down its not fair on him putting him through an illness :@ I was mad !!! Grrr .., he doesn't nip at all anymore with us or anyone he just looks and wags his tail xx
Some people just don't have a clue.

Sammy
lols82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:52 AM   #174 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

I knows stoopid ppl sometimes x
Lynzodolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:24 AM   #175 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

Actually my apartment isn't mine---it is a rental, and it isn't grand at all! I am a very, very practical person. My carpets are not fine either, but I do want to keep them as nice as possible. I am in the kitchen most of the day, so the pups feel most at home there.
And yep---Kitzel has a belly band & Lisi has some little girl panties (where I can put pads inside & change them out)---I usually only use them when we are traveling or staying at a hotel, so I let them wear them in the LR so as to keep them used to them and to make sure they don't mark (this is where the cat hangs out during the day---or on the front balcony). I like to give them as much freedom as possible so this makes it easy on all of us.
part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:37 AM   #176 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Sandi wow sounds really cool using these things how good for travelling !!! I've never seen anything like this here xx
Old 12-11-2012, 10:03 AM   #177 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Tori
Dog's Name: Grace -maltipoo, Gus - poodle mix

I don't know what it would be called over there.... But if you can find some Borax.... it works great for stains on carpets.

You make a mixture with water then pat it on, let it dry and vacuum it up.

Hugs for Albert today... Hope you continue to get better and better little one

Grace (Dec. 4, 2011) & Gus (Dec.15, 2009)

my lyme journey blog: faith, water, & yoga

my lyme video (updated link):
Tick,tick,tick... Time to see Lyme
Grace'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:13 AM   #178 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

As far as avoiding people on the street----that is a tough one. I have gotten pretty outspoken when people approach me to pick mine up (if I am walking them) saying immediately "No" right off---"don't pick them up!" I usually follow up with "if you dropped them or they jumped, you would be liable for any injuries, and I don't want that to happen." If people choose to get ticked about it then I can live w/that---better than having a hurt puppy.
If you have a basket or a carry bag w/the pup in that, it helps! That way people usually smile & move on!
part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #179 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Janene
Dog's Name: Babinka (06/09/14 Rainbow Bridge) Peppino and Tiny Tina

Tell people straight off that please do not come near him as he is being trained! but thanks for the complaments !!
maltese manica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:05 AM   #180 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Nope can't get borax here I've just steam cleaned them hopefully it will help cant tell till its dry though .. Thanks tori ..x Sandi il have to see if he will Sit in a bag I don't have one but think I'm gonna have to get One or a stroller .. I'd like a stroller that way I can just ride right past ...
Janene il get a stroller as it is first time out with him and it was manic with people coming up to us both xx