Welcome Home Albert !!!! - Page 20 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #191 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Bridget
Dog's Name: Lady Bella (and Katie & Lucky at The Bridge)

Big hugs to you guys today . Glad things are coming along nicely!

"A weed is just a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Summergirl73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 06:48 PM   #192 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

Lyndsy - i've been off here today. I'm so glad that Albert is improving...even if it's little steps. It's in the right direction and that means everything. Please give Albert some kisses from us when he's ready to take them. I know that when I'm not well, I really don't want anyone coming near me either

Snowbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:10 PM   #193 (permalink)
TLR
Maltese Guru

Name: Tracey
Dog's Name: Ben

Glad he is is making progress
Old 12-11-2012, 10:17 PM   #194 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Barbie
Dog's Name: Zoe (Kyra my Angel in Heaven)

Lyndsy, its 10:15 in NY...and I think your well asleep. Just thinking about you and Albert and hoping his tummy was bmuch better and you were able to get your carpet cleaned. Hope you and the baby sleep well and look forward to hearing from you tomorrow. Just remember what a great Mum you are. Hugs to you and sweet Albert. xx
Old 12-11-2012, 10:51 PM   #195 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Vinh & Ann
Dog's Name: Biscuit (waiting for Mommy and Daddy @Rainbow Bridge) & lil Pork Chop
Send a message via AIM to vinhle68 Send a message via Yahoo to vinhle68

Hi Lyndsy!

I actually notice the welcome home Albert a few days ago but I was so occupied with Biscuit situation; I had not had the opportunity to catch up on the discussion threads. I have just finally read through the entire threads and it brought joy and tears to my eyes thinking about our boy struggles.

Prince Albert! lol what a deserving name for such a strong and courageous little guy! and of course my hats off to his loving and devoted mommy as well! Lyndsy your courage and support to Albert give me hopes that our little boy will have a chance to pull through and come home with us one day soon.

I read the early threats about when Prince Albert just got home and pee & poop all over! lol and ran and sniff around and ran for his toys! hahaha it bring back fond memory of Biscuit as he does the same thing every time he's away from home for a long period.

And the part where Albert went on an eating campaign! Hahahaha ...my wife nickname Biscuit Fatty cause he too went on an eating rampage after his first seizure episode and mostly due to the medication increasing his appetite.

Albert looks so peaceful and happy sleeping at home again and with his mommy! Please tell Prince Albert he now got two new fans uncle Vinny and Auntie Ann! And send Albert our welcome home hugs and kisses! Loves and hugs for his Mommy as well! Outstanding job!

Part of me wants to share this with Ann but Im afraid she my crash down in tears remembering what our boy is going to. But I think it will give her hope and encouragement. Shes a nervous wreck right now...

(Lil Biscuit @rainbow bridge, Lil Pork Chop 16weeks old)

Vinh & Ann
San Jose, California
vinhle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:13 AM   #196 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lyndsy
Dog's Name: Albert

Awww kandis he said he wuvs you too xx
Old 12-12-2012, 03:28 AM   #197 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Thank you Bridget he had a good night last night thank goodness ... Just hope his bloods come back even higher on Monday ..
Thank you Tracey and sweet Ben you make me smile xx
Auntie Barbara yes he's slowly on the mend just fingers crossed his bloods are going up on Monday xx
Iv given him your kisses auntie Susan thanks so much xx
Hi vihn and Ann ,.. I have also been following little baby biscuits progress also and I'm so so sorry that he is so poorly why does this happen ? It's so unfair isn't it to our little boys .. You must be breaking your hearts I can't imagine .. I honestly thought my Albert was gone last week .. I only hope on Monday his loose are higher than 30 or he gets another blood transfusion ... , little biscuit is so precious he seems so fragile in all of your little pics although there is a little light in those wee eyes that says I'm here don't give up on me mum and daddy .. You keep strong and keep me updated as I'm doing my best to keep strong too for my boyo .. Thanks for your kind kind words I showed my friends at work then showed them biscuit and try we're In tears ... Il give wee Albert kisses from his new uncle and auntie and please send kisses to biscuit from his auntie Lyndsy and Prince Albert he he xx keep in touch xx
Old 12-12-2012, 03:31 AM   #198 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Vihn send my love to Ann when she feels ready to hear also my heart goes out to her and your self xxx
Old 12-12-2012, 05:12 AM   #199 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Hi everyone just a wee update .. Albert slept well last night I didn't as usual just checking constantly but that's just me !!... He's still hungry as a horse . .. He seems quite bright today so here's hoping it continues !! Xx
Old 12-12-2012, 06:06 AM   #200 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Sammie & Penny

Yea! Morning Albert and Lyndsy. Great news !!!!!

xxxx

SammieMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement