Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Welcome Home Albert !!!!

11K views 231 replies 39 participants last post by  Lynzodolly 
#1 · (Edited)
Just starting a post for Lyndsy (Lynzodolly)
who is bringing Albert home this (Sunday) evening (Scottish time)! :chili::chili:

Welcome Home baby Albert---we are so happy you are able to be home w/your Mum---wishing you sweet convalescent days together! Gentle Kisses from all your SM Aunties! :wub:

#4 ·
:chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:: 1::celebrate - firewor:crying 2::celebrate - f

Happy Day for Lindsay and Albert!!!!!!!

Get well soon Sweet Albert!!!! And Welcome home!!!

#8 ·
Ooops!! I posted this on the old thread....here it is again...

THIS is exactly what I was hoping to wake up to!! This is wonderful news!!

Congratulations! Imagine how happy he will be to be home again (not to mention your excitement!!)!

Can't wait for the "We are home" update!!

#20 ·
Lyndsy,
I kinda had busy last night and didn't get to post much. But I have read all your posts. I am so happy for you and Albert. I know your mind in going in zillion directions. :unsure: Hopefully you took your list and the Vet is patient and explains everything, but you can always call back if needed. Good your local Vet is in sync with all of this too. Gosh thats great news they went to #30. Albert is a tough little fellow. :wub: with a very special Mommy.:wub:
xxxx

#21 ·
Hi everyone !!!!! ... We are home !!! ... Il start from the beginning !!... Got there at two exactly :).... Waited as we were allowed in .. A vet came by me with a tiny westie puppy .. Pure white tiny !! My heart sank I thought it was my boy lost so much weight !!... Nope :)... Then after what seemed an eternity the ve came through we sat together for almost an hour going through all his (loads of ) complicated medication !!... Aspirin .. Tummy settler liquid ... Steroids .... These kind of chemo tablets I have to wear gloves with :( .... Well then after all of that she said he will be on te tablets etc for a week then I go back he gets his bloods checked again .. He gets more meds ... He will be on meds for around 5/6 months then take him off and if he doesn't relapse he wont need meds :)... Fingers crossed ... They will decrease his meds as he goes also ...
Then I waited five minutes and she brought him out on a tiny slip lead to greet me !!! He pounced on me peeing everywhere with excitement !! Then ran around the desk and did a poop!!!... He was washed this morning and his eyes were nice and clear .. He smells funny of hospital smell .. And he is shaved on his neck ,, winkle ,, belly and paw area but he looked ok ... The journey back he was quiet ..
He came in the door peed then ran to his toys sniffing pulling his fave seal toy out !! He's currently chewing his chew bone ignoring me !! His chicken and rice is cooking as we speak !!!!

Thanks to everyone who has posted about him I know he isn't out f the woods yet and it's going to be a long road but I hope he's getting there !!
Im going to send some photos to my friend laura and she is going to post them on this thread :) xxx

#28 ·
Oh, Lyndsy ... I read this update with happy tears!! Your darling Albert was soooo happy to see his Mommy ... that he peed! LOL And, when he came home he pulled out his favorite toy ... and is chewing on a bone! I am so happy for both of you ... and I look forward to seeing pictures of your sweetheart, Albert.

My prayers will continue for Albert so that he gets better as each day passes. You are the most wonderful Mommy to Albert, Lyndsy.:wub::wub:

Please give Albert gentle hugs and soft kisses from his Auntie Marie.:wub::wub:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.