Update: Poor Biscuit is back in ER - Page 7 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2012, 04:52 AM   #61 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

Oh my, how could you not love & pray for the well-being of that little, helpless tyke! God have mercy!
Thanks Vinh & Ann for posting an up-date. Be assured that you are doing a top-notch job (as is your medical staff) for your little Biscuit. Great parental skills!
I know the pressure you feel under in having to decide what to do about the family situation---it is a very difficult call and whatever you decide, we will support you!

Prayers to continue for Biscuit, you both, and the medical team. If you can just buy a little time it can help w/the healing. I love it that the staff is so honest w/you. I pray that you will have the strength to follow your heart in all your decisions. We are pulling for you 100%! Warmest hugs.
part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 04:59 AM   #62 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marie
Dog's Name: Snowball

Thank you for the update, Vinh and Ann. You are such loving and devoted parents to your precious sweetheart, Biscuit. It has got to be such a comfort for him to know you are both there for him. I am looking at the pictures ... and, even though he is so sick, he is still gorgeous. He looks like a little angel ... which he is. I wish I could give Biscuit a kiss and hug in person.

I pray the new medication continues to work for Biscuit ... it sounds so hopeful. If you make the final decision to not make the trip to New Orleans ... then maybe you can visit the family at a later date. I certainly understand and support you wanting to be with Biscuit, especially with him not feeling well ... he is your family, too.

I am sending love, hugs, and prayers to all of you.

Last edited by Snowball Pie's Mommi; 12-11-2012 at 05:02 AM.
Snowball Pie's Mommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:02 AM   #63 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Vinh & Ann
Dog's Name: Biscuit (waiting for Mommy and Daddy @Rainbow Bridge) & lil Pork Chop
Send a message via AIM to vinhle68 Send a message via Yahoo to vinhle68

Sandi! and all! Guess what???!!!!

We just called ER for our late late last evening follow up on Biscuit He is actually standing on all fours!!!! Oh my....we're just sitting here mixed with joy and anxiousness on how he will be tomorrow.

The nurse did say that he did vomit once and they are responding with a lite medication to help with that. Overall no further repeated seizures. Biscuit will be seen and assess by a new neurologist tomorrow and this person is also working closely with the original neurologist. They will decide how much more of the PropoFlo to lower depending on our boy condition! I'm exhausted right now but I'm too happy to sleep! lol

I have to return to work tomorrow cause we have some major projects on the radar but Ann is free to visit Biscuit throughout the day. As soon as she send me any update, I'll try my best to pass it along to my SM family!

(Lil Biscuit @rainbow bridge, Lil Pork Chop 16weeks old)

Vinh & Ann
San Jose, California

Last edited by vinhle68; 12-11-2012 at 05:04 AM.
vinhle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:20 AM   #64 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Debbie

Oh Vinh that is wonderful and to also read that he has had only one seizure during the morning is the best news! It's amazing what the power of prayer can do and Biscuit, you and Ann have so many praying. Biscuit is such a beautiful little boy and like Marie said he looks like a little angel and what parents you are to your little boy, he is so very lucky to have you and Ann as his daddy and mommy. I know it's hard to decide what your going to do about going out of town with your baby sick. Is it possible that Ann could go alone to be there for the wedding, just know that whatever you and Ann decide we're all behind your decision 100%. Hugs to you, Ann and most of all Biscuit.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:10 AM   #65 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Terry
Dog's Name: Naddie, Quincy, & ( "Angel Missy" 8/11/94-7/19/05 )

I was so happy to read yesterdays update and THRILLED!!! to see the one this AM!!! Be assured the prayers are going out that little Biscuit continues to improve!!
Old 12-11-2012, 06:16 AM   #66 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Maggie
Dog's Name: Sweetness and Tessa

Continuing to send prayers for you and your precious little baby!
Old 12-11-2012, 06:30 AM   #67 (permalink)
TLR
Maltese Guru

Name: Tracey
Dog's Name: Ben

Just seeing this and have read through the whole thread. I needed a box of tissue to get through it but wanted you to know I am thrilled that Biscuit is responding positively to the treatment and that I will keep him in prayers as well as you and your wife.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:48 AM   #68 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Brenda
Dog's Name: Jodi

What an adorable little guy....thank you for the update and I'm so glad to hear good news! We were just talking about that at work yesterday...of family living so far apart, you'll have a better idea of what's feels best for you closer to the date.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:00 AM   #69 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Barbie
Dog's Name: Zoe (Kyra my Angel in Heaven)

Vinh, that is such great news!!! My eyes teared with joy. Prayers that he continues to get better and that he will be home with you soon. Please keep us posted !
Old 12-11-2012, 07:02 AM   #70 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deborah
Dog's Name: Laurel (maltese), Dewey, Violet and Hardy and Dewey

What wonderful puppy parents you are! I am happy that the treatment seems to be working. Biscuit , you and your wife are in my prayers. Get well soon, baby boy!!

Furbabies mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement