please dont forget Becky tomorrow we need lots of prayers - Page 8 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2012, 05:37 PM   #71 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lyndsy
Dog's Name: Albert

Even I will do this chip in for you from uk if someone tells me howxx

Old 12-18-2012, 05:45 PM   #72 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Janene
Dog's Name: Babinka (06/09/14 Rainbow Bridge) Peppino and Tiny Tina

Lets do this up!!!!! ideas anyone.............................. I agree with summer girl we should do an online auction here to raise funds not just for Becky but for every fluffbutt here that needs help.........
maltese manica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:47 PM   #73 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Barbie
Dog's Name: Zoe (Kyra my Angel in Heaven)

Anna, I really am sorry that you now have to deal with Becky having a liver shunt. It is appalling that her breeder will not help you or compensate you in any way and then to say give her back. What kind of human is she anyway.

At least you now know what your dealing with and can now do what needs to be done to help Becky. Another option for financial help if need be is CoreCredit. My Mom used this for her Yorkie last year when he needed to have his knee repaired due to an injury which cost a ton of money. We are all here to help you however we can. Hugs to you and Becky.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:02 PM   #74 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

my sweet sweet friends ,

the breeder has made it clear to me she will not give me a dime only return becky and get another !!!!!! i do not know how to set up the chip in never had to do something like this before can you guys help set this up please !!!! oxoxoxoxoxxox
aksm4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #75 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Lynn
Dog's Name: Lacie,Tilly,Secret(Ch Angels Top Secret of Khanthav) & Breeze(Ch Angels Heavenly Breeze of Linmont)
Send a message via AIM to Lacie's Mom

My heart goes out to Anna and Becky and I know we are all just heartbroken. And I'm sure that we would like to help Anna with expenses for the surgery if her breeder doesn't respond appropriately.

But I do want to remind everyone of SM's Rules concerning raising money:

Soliciting Charitable Donations:
Any time money is requested from SM’s membership for a charitable donation, approval must be obtained from the forum administrator. Any money collected for a charity must go directly in to the charity’s PayPal account and not to the individual spearheading the solicitation of donations.

After more has been determinate about the surgery -- cost, date, clinic and whether or not the breeder will help, we might be able to get the name of the Vet's clinic and those that want do could call and give them a credit card # and amount you wish to help contribute.

Anna -- sending prayers for you and Becky. Please let me know when you know more about everything and I will be happy to run this by Yung, our administrator.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:20 PM   #76 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Vinh & Ann
Dog's Name: Biscuit (waiting for Mommy and Daddy @Rainbow Bridge) & lil Pork Chop
Send a message via AIM to vinhle68 Send a message via Yahoo to vinhle68

Uncle Vinny, Auntie Ann, and little Biscuit are sending prayers, strength, and well wishes to Becky to make through this tough time. We hope that the CT scan will come back with great news and the doctor can identify the root cause, and provide a treatment plan that will set Becky for a speedy recovey. Hugs and strength to Anna for being such wonderful Mommy!

(Lil Biscuit @rainbow bridge, Lil Pork Chop 16weeks old)

Vinh & Ann
San Jose, California
vinhle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:23 PM   #77 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Thank you so much guys !!! GOd Bless all of you !!!!!! this would be freatly apreciated i will be going in for consult with surgeon as soon as possible im calling tomorrow am for an apointment !!! im still in shock the breeder will not help she told me this back in september !! Becky is a little fighter she is home and acting like nothing is wrong ))))))))))))))
Old 12-18-2012, 07:30 PM   #78 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marj
Dog's Name: Bailey and Lady at the Bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksm4 View Post
Thank you so much guys !!! GOd Bless all of you !!!!!! this would be freatly apreciated i will be going in for consult with surgeon as soon as possible im calling tomorrow am for an apointment !!! im still in shock the breeder will not help she told me this back in september !! Becky is a little fighter she is home and acting like nothing is wrong ))))))))))))))
Anna, as Marissa said, you need to contact your breeder again now that you have a definite diagnosis. You weren't sure what was causing Becky's symptoms, even talked about Von Willebrand's and Addison's, so she may not have wanted to commit financially to unlimited random tests. I hope she will support Becky and stand behind her health guarantee now that there is a diagnosis.
Ladysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:00 PM   #79 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

My Dear Marj back in september it was shunt i had discussed with her and she wanted nothing to do with $$ she told me my contract states i replace the puppy !!!

Anna oxxoox
Old 12-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #80 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Bridget
Dog's Name: Lady Bella (and Katie & Lucky at The Bridge)

"But I do want to remind everyone of SM's Rules concerning raising money: Soliciting Charitable Donations:
Any time money is requested from SM’s membership for a charitable donation, approval must be obtained from the forum administrator. Any money collected for a charity must go directly in to the charity’s PayPal account and not to the individual spearheading the solicitation of donations. "

Lynn, please help me understand (as it's late and I'm beyond tired ). Would we (upon approval) be able to list items on the classifieds forum (not auction format just a plain old for sale) and have the buyer simply pay directly to the charitable paypal site? The shipping costs would have to be covered by the seller in this case. Might help raise a few extra dollars if folks could buy dresses, beds etc for their fluffs. Thanks for the help .

"A weed is just a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."

Last edited by Summergirl73; 12-18-2012 at 08:09 PM.
Summergirl73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement