Leash Aggression HELP!!! :( - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2013, 03:55 AM   #1 (permalink)

Name: juzel soliman
Dog's Name: coton
Default Leash Aggression HELP!!! :(

My baby have leash aggression. We just finish a c
obedience class last December, and his leash aggression is more worst than usual. Can some one help me with my problem I already talk to another trainer and the trainer told me i need a private training but my problem is, the private training is very expensinve and our monthly budget will not cover it if i do a private training speacially right now im laid off. Every time my dog sees a dog with a leash he will react so crazy. I already trayed give him treats as a distruction but its not working. Do the WATCH me technic but its not working too. And the U-turn technic but his pulling back and bark louder when he see's the dog even its far away from us. We always walk him on a leash and we don't know what happened to my baby. And when he see the other dog on a leash he will start growling and bark very loud. It's embarrasing everytime his start doing that other dog owner will laugh at me and they don't want their dogs to be arround us anymore but I totally understand why. But the thing is some dog owner thinks that I'am a bad mom beacuse of what my baby is doing. They think I didn't train my baby. Please help me with my problem

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
juzelzei is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement