Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Becky is home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4K views 75 replies 35 participants last post by  edelweiss 
#1 ·
Hello my beautiful friends :wub:,

BECKSTERS IS HOME !!!!!!!:chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:.

Not quite herself but considering all she has gone through pretty ok she will not eat for me , she is on Tramadol for pain i think that can cause upset tummy ??? anyhow i will gavage her at 4pm some food and her meds but she is beautiful i have so much respect for this little dog what a fighter, oh she has staples never had those before do they heal faster ?? do they itch like stitches??

Anna and Becky and Luna :wub::wub::wub:

#74 ·
Very sad and sorry to hear of Becky's latest condition

Oh Anna, I am really sorry and saddened to hear of Becky's latest complication and the stress you both are going through. My heart and prayer goes out to you both and I do hope that this latest symptoms are minor and would eventually pass and Becky will be back on the road of recovery. I know it is stressful and a heavy weight on your minds but you have to continue to find the strength to be strong for Becky.

I have a big project this week at work which is why I haven't been on the last few days and I might not be back to check on status until this Sunday. I am hoping to hear better news of Becky's condition soon and I do wish you the best and try to stay calm and get some rest when you can. I know it's hard to do this with Becky's being away from you but please try. Hugs to you both.

p.s. Biscuit had 3 seizures today, while they were mostly mild and occurs across several hours, we had to give him two large dose of Phenobarbital as directed by Dr. Sisson. The poor boy continue to go through these relapse and trauma, and it make me think of how Becky and you are both going through similar stress.

Take great care of yourself as Becky needs you!

#75 ·
Oh Anna, I am really sorry and saddened to hear of Becky's latest complication and the stress you both are going through. My heart and prayer goes out to you both and I do hope that this latest symptoms are minor and would eventually pass and Becky will be back on the road of recovery. I know it is stressful and a heavy weight on your minds but you have to continue to find the strength to be strong for Becky.

I have a big project this week at work which is why I haven't been on the last few days and I might not be back to check on status until this Sunday. I am hoping to hear better news of Becky's condition soon and I do wish you the best and try to stay calm and get some rest when you can. I know it's hard to do this with Becky's being away from you but please try. Hugs to you both.

p.s. Biscuit had 3 seizures today, while they were mostly mild and occurs across several hours, we had to give him two large dose of Phenobarbital as directed by Dr. Sisson. The poor boy continue to go through these relapse and trauma, and it make me think of how Becky and you are both going through similar stress.

Take great care of yourself as Becky needs you!

Thank you so much for your kind words and understanding , yes it is hard and all we wsant is them to be ok i will be praying for biscuit also !!!:wub::wub:

#76 · (Edited)
I haven't been here much lately Anna, is Becky home now or somewhere else at the ER maybe?

Edit: I just went back & read & you said the results of the biopsy & bladder tests were to come back on Tues. Did you get those yet?
I hope you had a better sleep last night!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.