Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Please help pray for Biscuit!

5K views 85 replies 50 participants last post by  Gambitsgirl 
#1 ·
Hello fellow SM friends and family!

Well I did wish I had better news on Biscuit but early yesterday morning around 6:40AM he started to have the mild seizure but then this one didn't stop and were gradually intensifying. The seizure activities exceeded 40min, well we lost track after that since we were frantically trying to rush him into the nearest ER clinic.

Biscuit currently remains under 24/7 critical observation and the staff there are working under the consultation and guidelines of our Neurologist Dr. Allen Sisson.

Gosh - our boy can't seem to catch a break and now he's once again on another rough ride. We're praying for him to pull through this one. He's a fighter for sure! :wub:

He's been poke by needles so much that they couldn't get an IV into any of his front legs and had to do the back. This constant injection and blood tests are not helping to get those area healed and we're worried at some point soon it will introduce further complications. Poor guy....

I do have recording of the seizures but I decided not to post them openly as they are disturbing and sad to watch. But if you are interested to see them for learning purposes, please send me a private message or you can try searching YouTube for keyword "Biscuit Seizure".

I'll provide more key update as soon as we have any. I have to work today so my wife will be visting the ER to check in on Biscuit and we're hopeful he might be well enough to be discharge today.

See less See more
#9 ·
Hello fellow SM friends and family!

Well I did wish I had better news on Biscuit but early yesterday morning around 6:40AM he started to have the mild seizure but then this one didn't stop and were gradually intensifying. The seizure activities exceeded 40min, well we lost track after that since we were frantically trying to rush him into the nearest ER clinic.

Biscuit currently remains under 24/7 critical observation and the staff there are working under the consultation and guidelines of our Neurologist Dr. Allen Sisson.

Gosh - our boy can't seem to catch a break and now he's once again on another rough ride. We're praying for him to pull through this one. He's a fighter for sure! :wub:

He's been poke by needles so much that they couldn't get an IV into any of his front legs and had to do the back. This constant injection and blood tests are not helping to get those area healed and we're worried at some point soon it will introduce further complications. Poor guy....

I do have recording of the seizures but I decided not to post them openly as they are disturbing and sad to watch. But if you are interested to see them for learning purposes, please send me a private message or you can try searching YouTube for keyword "Biscuit Seizure".

I'll provide more key update as soon as we have any. I have to work today so my wife will be visting the ER to check in on Biscuit and we're hopeful he might be well enough to be discharge today.
Poor Biscuit, I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers, poor little thing.

#15 ·
I dont know where to even begin. My stomache is hurting, eyes red from crying (yes I went to go and see the video and it was all to much for me to watch) So if I am feeling like this, just imagine what you poor folks are going through and the emotions are just so gut wrenching ........................ I just want to give you all big hugs and deff!for Prayers. Poor Poor biscuite I really hope and pray that he pulls through!!! He has already gone through all so much

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.