Quercetin for Allergies? - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

April, is this the same as you ordered?
Buy Pharmacy Online AllerEze Tab X 50 (Generic for CLARATYNE) - Westfield
part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2013, 12:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Debbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilb View Post
I ordered the AllerEaze for Pets from AskAriel... got it really quick..I started Lily on it the same day..I thought it would take a couple of weeks..From the first day, there has not been a sniffle or any scratching...I am totally in shock! God bless Debbie(SugarBears) and Praise the Lord! It is like I have a different dog..no kidding..Lily is more relaxed, more playful, and happier..she has been giving me the "lovey-dovey" look..you know what I mean..the look that turns your heart to mush..She just feels so good! I was advised to keep her on a probiotic for best results which I already do for her immune-mediated IBD. Each capsule contains 200mg of Quercetin and Nettles Leaf...both have anit-inflammatory properties...this stuff really works well..better than any drug and so far, no side efffects..as for the PetHead anti-itch shampoo, I give that a . The Hypo-allergenic Earthbath has aloe in it..so we will stick with that...just wanted to pass this info along.

April i'm so happy to hear that Lily is doing so well on the Quercetin! Like i said mine have done well on it and i've been using it for about 2 years with no side effects. I also use the Earthbath Hypo-Allergenic shampoo and sometimes the Tea tree oil and Aloe Shampoo for Chloe since she has the worst of the allergies. I also rinse her with a vinegar rinse to help reduce the allergens on her skin and hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post

Sandi-April ordered from Quercetin For Dogs and Cats; Holistic Allergy Treatment it's a capsule that you open and sprinkle the powder on it. It's what i've been using with good results.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: April
Dog's Name: Rose, Lily, & Eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysugarbears View Post
April i'm so happy to hear that Lily is doing so well on the Quercetin! Like i said mine have done well on it and i've been using it for about 2 years with no side effects. I also use the Earthbath Hypo-Allergenic shampoo and sometimes the Tea tree oil and Aloe Shampoo for Chloe since she has the worst of the allergies. I also rinse her with a vinegar rinse to help reduce the allergens on her skin and hair.

Sandi-April ordered from Quercetin For Dogs and Cats; Holistic Allergy Treatment it's a capsule that you open and sprinkle the powder on it. It's what i've been using with good results.
Thanks, Debbie..this is the link Sandi...I just sprinkle it on Lily's food twice a day...you might want to try it for Lisi..
Old 02-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

I definitely plan to try it April! Thanks so much. I SURE hope it helps her!
How long do you plan to have Lily on it? I am wondering how many bottles I should order w. 90 in each bottle (45 days worth).
"Wag more Bark less"
Old 02-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: April
Dog's Name: Rose, Lily, & Eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
I definitely plan to try it April! Thanks so much. I SURE hope it helps her!
How long do you plan to have Lily on it? I am wondering how many bottles I should order w. 90 in each bottle (45 days worth).
Lily is currently 4.5 lbs and she gets a little less than 1/4 capsule twice a day. One bottle would last you a long time.. I don't know how long I'll keep Lily on it..I would say as long as necessary...
Old 02-04-2013, 03:14 AM   #16 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

OK, so I will start w/one. Lisi is about that same size. I just needed to be sure as we can only pick up when we are in the US!
Thank you my friend.
"Wag more Bark less"
Old 12-09-2013, 12:25 PM   #17 (permalink)

Name: Ronnie,,Pippa's Mommy
Dog's Name: Pippa

Hi April, First of all your babies are so adorable.
I don't post often but i read a lot here and learn so much and enjoy all the photos. I had read this post where you were happy with the results of AllerEaze. im sure the post is probably an older post but i am looking for that relief all mommies look for with that darn itching. Just changed Pippa's food to the Wellness Core so will see how that goes and will only get bully sticks or a duck treat from blue wilderness,(something like that.) Will then have all the ingredients visually that she is getting. Her ears are clean and hair free as the groomer stays on top of that so we know it is not the ears.
Anyhow i was wondering if you were still happy with the AllerEaze. If so i may try that. i do have the website bookmarked for it.
hopefully it is food and not the environment. It is much easier to control what she eats. But one step at a time. and i realize it may take some time. she will be going in for a spay at the end of this month. Poor baby i really hope we can get it narrowed down so that she isn't miserable from the itching while being in pain from the surgery. Oye Oye, i thought worry from the kids was bad.
thanks so much.
Ronnie
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #18 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lydia
Dog's Name: Georgie Girl (GG), Bayleigh (yorkie), Lexie (RIP Sweet Angel 12/07/99-12/31/2013)

Let us know how it works...I've heard of quercitin working before, but haven't been brave enough to try. It seems everything I try just makes Bayleigh worse.

lydiatug is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement