Dr Jean Dodds has agreed to do the study on vaccine dosage based on body mass!! - Page 16 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.
View Poll Results: Vaccine dosage based on body mass study
Yes, I support this proposed study and will be willing to donate and think we should start the fund raiser now. 21 41.18%
Yes, I support this proposed study and will be willing to donate and feel we should start the fund raiser after the holidays. 26 50.98%
Yes, I support this proposed study but am unable to donate. 3 5.88%
No. I feel this is not a study worth pursuing and would rather see a future fundraiser go towards something else. 1 1.96%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2013, 03:51 PM   #151 (permalink)

Name: Jan Rasmusen
Dog's Name: Ticker and Mulligan
Default Jean Dodds vaccination study

Hi. I have talked with Jean Dodds and said I would help with the study any way I can. I'll also post it on my two vaccination blogs: truth4dogs.com and truth4pets.org I'm waiting to get her suggestions. In the meantime, if there's anything I can do, contact me at www.dogs4dogs.com/contact

I've written a Q & A to determine when dogs need vaccinating, if anyone is interested. Questions to Ask | Truth4Pets

I'm so exciting this study will finally be done!
www.Truth4Pets.org (vaccination information)
https://www.facebook.com/TearStainsTruth/

Please take my tear stain questionnaire and learn more about staining. http://www.tearstaining.com/
K9Author is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2013, 04:09 PM   #152 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Crystal
Dog's Name: Zoe, Jett & Callie (Cher-Chien's California Dreamin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Author View Post
Hi. I have talked with Jean Dodds and said I would help with the study any way I can. I'll also post it on my two vaccination blogs: truth4dogs.com and truth4pets.org I'm waiting to get her suggestions. In the meantime, if there's anything I can do, contact me at www.dogs4dogs.com/contact

I've written a Q & A to determine when dogs need vaccinating, if anyone is interested. Questions to Ask | Truth4Pets

Thank you Jan!! Right now we have a couple of things in the works and really hoping all will be in place to go live on the AHVMA's site for Nov. 1st. Fingers crossed!! If we don't have the graphic ready, wondering if by any chance it would be ok to use the image off your site of the Great Dane and Chi?
Crystal&Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:43 PM   #153 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

WooHoo!! Yung has graciously agreed and created a special sub-forum for us to all share our own experiences with vaccine reactions. Thank you Yung!! We thought providing a link to that section of the forum on the AHVMA's donation page would be beneficial in helping to educate people as to why this study is so important as well as why we are needing people to help fund the study by donations. When sharing an experience your fluff has had, start a new thread. Each story/experience should have it's own thread. And feel free to add photos of your baby that suffered the experience. They don't need to be photos of your baby while they were suffering. But sometimes it helps to make it more real when you see the actual baby who has or is now dealing with issues stemming from a vaccine reaction.

Still working out some more details and really hoping we can start on Nov. 1st!!

Old 10-29-2013, 08:32 PM   #154 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal&Zoe View Post
WooHoo!! Yung has graciously agreed and created a special sub-forum for us to all share our own experiences with vaccine reactions. Thank you Yung!! We thought providing a link to that section of the forum on the AHVMA's donation page would be beneficial in helping to educate people as to why this study is so important as well as why we are needing people to help fund the study by donations. When sharing an experience your fluff has had, start a new thread. Each story/experience should have it's own thread. And feel free to add photos of your baby that suffered the experience. They don't need to be photos of your baby while they were suffering. But sometimes it helps to make it more real when you see the actual baby who has or is now dealing with issues stemming from a vaccine reaction.

Still working out some more details and really hoping we can start on Nov. 1st!!
Sheesh....would have been helpful if I had told you where it was.

Vaccination Stories - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums
Old 10-29-2013, 08:52 PM   #155 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Maggie
Dog's Name: Sweetness and Tessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Author View Post

Jan - if it's OK with you, I'd like to move this post into the vaccination thread. Let me know if that's OK.

And, thank you!
Old 11-05-2013, 04:17 PM   #156 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Sorry for the delay for the kick off for fund raising. One of the volunteer veterinarians for the AHMVF is tweaking their site so we can start. Hopefully tomorrow we will have the link and everything will be in place to start to spread the word and to raise the funds needed.

In the meantime, I thought this quote was appropriate. We need research to know the truth.

“The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.”

― Winston Churchill
Old 11-05-2013, 04:46 PM   #157 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

Thanks for keeping us posted, Crystal. Hopefully it will be easier to create and more functional than the affordable care act site.

Snowbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement