Good Ultra-sound for Kitzi - Page 3 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2017, 09:29 AM   #21 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Alexandra
Dog's Name: Ullana

[quote=edelweiss;4056953]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
I totally understand that, Sandi! After such a long period of time you feel bounded to both continents.

Hope deviding the year and living in both places will be the best solution for you and makes you feel happy, that's the most important thing anyway!

Honestly I like that plan very much because I still hope to meet you all again one day and the chance for me is much better to do it here in Europe! Hugs my sweet friend!

Definitely will make that one a priority!

Sounds wonderful!!!

My lovely girls Ullana & Vanessa!

Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2017, 12:48 AM   #22 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: SANDY
Dog's Name: 'BABY', & REMEMBERING 'KAR' WHO IS WAITING FOR ME AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE
Heart

Sandi,
I'm keeping your babies in my prayers! They are blessed to have such a caring Mommy who goes to great lengths to take care of their health! I wish all fur babies could be so blessed! I know your babies bless you right back, each one of our little fluffs are all earth angels while they are here with us! Fun to hear your planning to live in the US for part of the year & that you are attending the Maltese party, that makes me want to try even harder to find a way to go to the party so that I can have a chance to meet you and all of the other wonderful Maltese Mommy's & Daddy's! Baby would love it too! Unfortunately we are doing a much needed reno on our kitchen around that time and we need to be here to keep an eye on everything, so I wasn't planning on going to the party, but if I can find some way to go & if it's not too late then Hubby & I will try to get there! I will have to ask Pat what the cut off time is for RSVP.
LOVE_BABY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement