science diet v.s. eukanuba ? - Page 3 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2005, 01:24 AM   #21 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by Sassy's mommy@Oct 7 2005, 06:58 PM
OKW, Olga...........whew! boy am I glad that SD is not funding med schools.* Hospital food is bad enough without them feeding the patients dog food. Although, come to think of it that might even taste a little better.* Okay, I am just kidding. I couln't resist.*

<div align="right">
[/QUOTE]

I don't see the hospital food being packaged and sold at the local physician's office...do you? Sorry, couldn't resist

I should have stayed out of this thread, that's why I removed my previous post. Honestly, I couldn't care less. I don't know why I get involved in these conflicts
miko's mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2005, 08:36 AM   #22 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

i guess all puppies / dogs will have their own preferences.. if thats the case, my puppy must be a PIG! she loves EVERYTHING.. she even tried to eat some cucumber.. heh.. well her food of choice right now is eukanuba.. i guess it's easy for her to eat or something.. when i brought the wellness my fiance and i had to mix the food before she got used to the wellness..
foX42O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 10:38 AM   #23 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Pat
Dog's Name: Pixie (and my precious Sassy in heaven)
Send a message via Yahoo to sassy's mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by foX42O@Oct 8 2005, 07:36 AM
i guess all puppies / dogs will have their own preferences.. if thats the case, my puppy must be a PIG!* she loves EVERYTHING.. she even tried to eat some cucumber..* heh.. well her food of choice right now is eukanuba.. i guess it's easy for her to eat or something..* when i brought the wellness my fiance and i had to mix the food before she got used to the wellness..
<div align="right">
[/QUOTE]

Your puppy sounds normal, and not at all a piggy. I think they all love a variety of fruits and veggies. And it is ok for them to have a little here and there. Just beware of onions, grapes, and macadamia nuts....these are poisonous to doggies. If you do a search in the archives you can find posts on foods that are harmful. Try baby carrots, green beans, squash, apples, bananas, cottage cheese, eggs, etc. Puppies are such fun, enjoy these days!
Old 01-01-2013, 01:20 PM   #24 (permalink)

what about diamond or loyal or royal canine/
In the past I had to feed my Aussie diamond it was great for her we used the lamb and rice she had allergies to anything else but now we have the maltese and was told by her breeder to feed science diet however she did say I could change her over to something else just slowly so not to upset the tummy and cause a loose stool. In this area we are limited to pet store and recently getting a brand new Petco due to open soon, another breeder used something with Blueberries and she had to stop feeding 4 of her maltese this brand because they could not handle the blue berries
due to loose stool and she breeds as well as shows!
Folkerts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:53 AM   #25 (permalink)

Name: Lawrence
Dog's Name: Luke

I started with ANF Holistic, then i switched to Nature's Variety and ProNature which makes the stool really smelly and unpleasant.

So I switched to Royal Canin and my puppy is loving it with odourless stool!
Advertisement