Angel's Eyes VS Angel's Glow - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2007, 07:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Mia is 7 1/2 months old and I am am thinking about getting something for her tear staining. I was at the dog park yesterday and a woman there with a malt was telling me about Angel's Glow I have never heard about it but she said that is what she used on her baby who had a completely white face. Have any of you heard about it?

I was also looking at the Angels' Eyes and wondering if any of you had used it. I know that some people have used it with no success but others have had great success from it.

I have changed Mia's food, given her distilled water, and cleaned her face daily but they dont seem to go away. I personally dont mind the staining, but I dont want her to end up with an infection from it because it gets kind of crusty sometimes and she hates when I mess with her face. Do you think that I should wait a while to put her on treatment for her staining? Any thoughts on the 2 products mentioned? I really dont want to use the Tylan unless I really had to...TIA
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2007, 07:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Are her adult teeth in yet? If so, start her on Angel Eyes.

I have had great outcome with Angel EYES. I sell it as well if you're interested.

My bella had awful tear stains from a blocked tear duct..I put her on Angel Eyes for a month and voila..4 months later..NOTHING on her face!

IT worked fast too, in about a week the tearing was gone!

Andrea
KandiMaltese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 07:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Are her adult teeth in yet? If so, start her on Angel Eyes.

I have had great outcome with Angel EYES. I sell it as well if you're interested.

My bella had awful tear stains from a blocked tear duct..I put her on Angel Eyes for a month and voila..4 months later..NOTHING on her face!

IT worked fast too, in about a week the tearing was gone!

Andrea[/B]
Thanks for the reply! Yes her adult teeth are in, and she had the baby teeth pulled when she was spayed. You sell EVERYTHING!! How much do you sell the Angel Eyes for?

OH, another question, does the Angel Eyes help brighten her coat as well? I have been reading the reviews on the Angel's Glow and people said that their eyes cleared up AND it helped brighten their coat...!
Old 06-23-2007, 07:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Send a message via AIM to Bella Rose

Quote:
I really dont want to use the Tylan unless I really had to...TIA[/B]
Tylan is tylosin phospate and unless I'm really mistaken, the active ingredient in Angel Glow and Angel Eyes is tylosin. The only difference is they mix it with something to make it taste better. I did a lot of reading on this because of my Bella's staining. I opted to buy some tylosin phospate from a site that my breeder sent me because the Angel Glow and Angel Eyes are rather expensive and I paid $10.95.

http://www.bellarosebowtique.com
Bella Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 07:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Quote:
I really dont want to use the Tylan unless I really had to...TIA[/B]
Tylan is tylosin phospate and unless I'm really mistaken, the active ingredient in Angel Glow and Angel Eyes is tylosin. The only difference is they mix it with something to make it taste better. I did a lot of reading on this because of my Bella's staining. I opted to buy some tylosin phospate from a site that my breeder sent me because the Angel Glow and Angel Eyes are rather expensive and I paid $10.95.
[/B]
I thought that Tylan had to be prescribed from the vet, so I thought that that meant that it was a little more powerful and harder on the little guys...Did the tylosin phospate work on Bella? What site did you get it from?
Old 06-23-2007, 07:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Send a message via AIM to Bella Rose

Quote:
[
I thought that Tylan had to be prescribed from the vet, so I thought that that meant that it was a little more powerful and harder on the little guys...Did the tylosin phospate work on Bella? What site did you get it from?[/B]
You can buy Tylan on Amazon.com and several other pet supply sites... lol... nope, it doesn't require a prescription. We are only on day 3 so I don't have anything to report yet. I hope and pray it does.

http://www.bellarosebowtique.com
Bella Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 07:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Quote:
[
I thought that Tylan had to be prescribed from the vet, so I thought that that meant that it was a little more powerful and harder on the little guys...Did the tylosin phospate work on Bella? What site did you get it from?[/B]
You can buy Tylan on Amazon.com and several other pet supply sites... lol... nope, it doesn't require a prescription. We are only on day 3 so I don't have anything to report yet. I hope and pray it does.
[/B]
LOL, oops! Silly me! Shows how much I know!
Old 06-23-2007, 08:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

I personally like the Angel Eyes better. It's $26 and retails for $29.95

I have to say, they eat it a lot better than straight up Tylan. And I feel more comfortable giving it to them since it's pre-packaged and if something would go wrong, I could sue the company LOL. It's true.

If you're interested let me know.

Yes, I'm selling a few things ..as I'm in the process of opening a boutique.. No pressure, wasn't trying to sound like a sales pitch for the FEW dollars i'd make on it LOL. I don't really care..just responding to your post, Krystal.

Thanks,
Andrea
Old 06-23-2007, 08:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
I personally like the Angel Eyes better. It's $26 and retails for $29.95

I have to say, they eat it a lot better than straight up Tylan. And I feel more comfortable giving it to them since it's pre-packaged and if something would go wrong, I could sue the company LOL. It's true.

If you're interested let me know.

Yes, I'm selling a few things ..as I'm in the process of opening a boutique.. No pressure, wasn't trying to sound like a sales pitch for the FEW dollars i'd make on it LOL. I don't really care..just responding to your post, Krystal.

Thanks,
Andrea[/B]

I didnt mean that the wrong way! I didnt know that you were opening a boutique! That will be so fun for you though!! Have you ever used the Angel Glow?
Old 06-23-2007, 08:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Nope, but have heard they are both similiar. I know for a fact Angel Eyes works fantastic. Wish I had taken a pic of Bella before. She had horrible tear stains. Now her face is crystal clear. It makes such a difference a nd improves their breath!

Andrea
Sponsored Links
Advertisement