HELP! Maltese puppy peeing everywhere! - Page 4 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2009, 02:47 PM   #31 (permalink)

I have read your comments about your new maltese and was so upset. I hope that you read all the excellent advice the wonderful, caring people on this forum have given you. I, like others. just do not understand WHY you got a puppy when you are at work all day. Please take the advice and confine your puppy to the the kitchen ,etc. with food and water and pee pads. This little girl cannot hold her bowels all day. I agree with others who suggest that you give this puppy to someone who is better able to give it the love and attention that Maltese puppies absolutely need.
And please do not hit, scream or berate this little puppy for doing what she NEEDS to do when you are gone all day.
fredsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement