Max the Fraggle needs our help. - Page 4 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #31 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Gail
Dog's Name: Lucy

I am so happy to hear that he will have 2 normal looking eyes. His (LUCKY) new owner will be able to gaze into his eyes, and I just know that he will feel that gaze. So happy that each of our small donations came together to make this possible for him. I feel somehow connected to him, and truthfully, I wish that I could be the one to adopt him. Wouldn't be a good fit though, with a 3-year-old grandchild and a VERY wild maltese of my own running around. Hope he finds a perfect new home.
LoveLucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2012, 09:34 PM   #32 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Bronwyne
Dog's Name: Sugar, Monkey, Lambchop, Mouse, Sol, Birdie

Gail I know how you feel. Max really needs peace and quiet and someone to carry around in a kangaroo pouch - he likes to look out with the wind in his ears. I brought Finn (another AMA Rescue) home before he was neutered and boy that was a mistake - all my dogs were able to fend off his attempts to mount them, even the 15-year-old but poor little Max was defenseless so him so I had to make other arrangements. My pack are all older and used to new dogs coming and going so they don't bother a newbie. Made me see how vulnerable Max really is.
smlcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:02 PM   #33 (permalink)
mss
Maltese Guru

How is dear Max doing?

Edited to add: Oh, I just noticed some new information about him on the AMAR website! http://americanmalteserescue.org/special_angels.html

Last edited by mss; 12-09-2012 at 04:07 PM.
mss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #34 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Gigi
Dog's Name: Lily, Audrey & Storm(y)

Our little Max has had a bit of a set back with one of his eyes. He got an infection in the smaller eye. We are hoping the infection will clear. If not, he may need to have his eye taken out. Prayers and good thoughts are appreciated.

THREE RESCUED ANGELS
gopotsgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:27 PM   #35 (permalink)
mss
Maltese Guru

Sending those prayers and good thoughts for the little guy. {{{{{Max}}}}}
mss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:35 PM   #36 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Barbie
Dog's Name: Zoe (Kyra my Angel in Heaven)

So sorry to hear the news about Max. Prayers that he will not need the surgery to remove his eye. So sad.....
Old 12-09-2012, 10:47 PM   #37 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marie
Dog's Name: Snowball

Dearest Bron and Gigi ...

I am sorry that this has been yet another thread I totally missed seeing.

I am sorry to hear that sweetheart Max has an eye infection now. Bless his heart.

I just made a donation to AMAR. I would have liked to send more, but, hope to do so next month. This year there will not be money spent on Christmas gifts ... so, it is not because of money spent for that purpose. We, too, were hit by superstorm Sandy. However, although we have already paid a nice sum to our insurance company and the contractors ... we have not been as lucky as some of our friends on the eastern shore, to even get repairs and renovations started. I am not complaining ... and, I still count my blessings. However, this has put a dent in our budget this month. Instead of our beautiful blue Christmas lights decorating the outside of our home ... the front is instead, adorned with blue tarp covering the roof!

Thank you, Earth Angels Gigi and Bron ... for taking care of and loving Max. My prayers are for Max that his eye infection will not end up being serious. I do know that he could not be in a better place right now.

Please give precious Max a gentle kiss and loving hug from me.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #38 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

Oh gosh, Gigi. I'm so sad to hear that. Praying the infection will clear with meds. He's been through a lot.

Snowbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement