Minnie/ picture warning - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 01:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
mss
Maltese Guru

On behalf of Minnie, thank you all for your kind words and support! She is a darling little girl and is being a better little patient these days. She's healing, but it will take a while longer, and another round of antibiotics and pain medications, before the e-collar should even be taken off. She's adapted to it pretty well, though. She goes on little walks wearing it, out to the street and back. But mainly she wants to rest in a bed with fuzzy blankets, eat, and get a little love. I wish I knew her history, but hopefully her future will be wonderful.
mss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 05:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

Oh Edie and Margaret - I can't even begin to imagine what could have happened to that precious little girl and how much pain she was in. So heartbreaking I am so glad that she's in your loving arms, Margaret and that AMAR came to her rescue. I'm going to AMA to donate right now.I've been giving to the storm victims but this just pulled on my heart strings in addition to the poor little boy with the glaucoma. Are you putting up Minnie's story on FB?

Snowbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Grace
Dog's Name: Daisy

This is so sad and heartbreaking!! She is such a beautiful girl an so glad she is going to such a good caring and loving home. All the best in your new home little Minnie you will get do much love that you deserve. Daisy sends you a special lick kiss
WeeGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
mss
Maltese Guru

Susan, thank you!
You can see Minnie on AMAR's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/americanmal...ref=ts&fref=ts and also on the AMAR website's "Special Angels" page. American Maltese Association Rescue

Grace, thank you for your kind thoughts. But I'm only a foster for Minnie while she recovers from her trauma. There are so many dogs needing help. I wish I could keep all the dogs I've fostered, but then I wouldn't have room to help another in dire need.

Last edited by mss; 11-16-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Grace
Dog's Name: Daisy

Grace, thank you for your kind thoughts. But I'm only a foster for Minnie while she recovers from her trauma. There are so many dogs needing help. I wish I could keep all the dogs I've fostered, but then I wouldn't have room to help another in dire need. [/QUOTE]

Well she is going to a lovely foster home for much needed tlc. It makes me so sad to think people can do this to a tiny little dog. I could never imagine it I am so overprotective of daisy don't let any one touch her unless I know they can hold her correctly etc. for this to happen to such a lovely dog just heart breaking. You do such a good job. I think it's do rewarding with rescue dogs. We had a stray years ago and when he trusted us I think he's love was even greater. Enjoy little Minnie while you have her I know her recovery will be easier in a warm comfy house with lots of cuddles
WeeGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
mss
Maltese Guru

A warm Thanksgiving greeting to all. Our Minnie got to take a nice little afternoon walk today -- without her e-collar, at last! She was really taking it all in! Such a sweet thing!
Old 11-22-2012, 09:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deborah
Dog's Name: Laurel (maltese), Dewey, Violet and Hardy and Dewey

Bless her heart, that sweet precious baby.

Furbabies mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement