Silver Brook Maltese - Page 4 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2012, 09:37 PM   #31 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Daisy, Maxwell, and Henry, (and Buddy and Bunnie too), Grendel, Molly and Bunny in heaven

What a great picture! Congratulations!
Your husband does look so happy!!
Did you post an introduction?
I am sorry if I missed it. If not, you really should consider it. So many others would like to see him and say hello, and they may be missing your posts in this thread
Both Wink and Leo are very cute!

Daisy and Max and Henry
Kathleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2012, 11:51 PM   #32 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennett View Post
husband...Leo...and WINK'N ....so happy !!!
Awesome picture!!!
yorkieville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #33 (permalink)

Dog's Name: Lucy

My mom got a Malt from Tammy several years ago...had to spend thousands on leg surgery - and we do not believe the dog is even a purebred Maltese! Watch out!
lucyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:48 PM   #34 (permalink)

Dog's Name: Lucy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedmylou View Post
Has anyone had any dealings with Silverbrook Maltese. Would like some feedback if anyone has any...
Watch out! We had dealings with her several years ago, not sure our beloved Maltese is a purebred plus spent thousands of dollars in surgery to correct rear legs...think she was 'returned' goods - but we love her regardless and would do anything for her - thank goodness we saved her - not sure what would have happened.
lucyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:30 AM   #35 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Tina
Dog's Name: Gidget

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudClan View Post
Oh wow, Wink'n is actually a Jacob dog. He was bred by Debbie Cleckley. So he is kin to my Jacob kids. He is a darling boy. I hope he has many years of love ahead with his forever family.
When we lost our Lacy and I was looking for another Maltese, I talked with Debbie Cleckley about a Jacob Maltese. She told me she did not have one available at the moment. We had an empty space in our heart, and Gidget came along to fill it.

"Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one is a life diminished." Dean Koontz
gidget'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #36 (permalink)

Wink'n is the father of my beautiful boys, Moose and Buckley! He is also the father of my mother's Maltese, Micah and of our wonderful little puppy, Falcon, who died a few years ago due to veterinary mistakes and malpractice. I've met him several times, and he's such an adorable little man. I'm glad to learn that he has a happy home with much love! He has been an important part of bringing much love to me and my family!

If you're interested, you can see pictures of Moose and Buckley on my pet health advocate blog, which I started after Falcon's death. Pet Health Advocate | Become an empowered advocate for the quality of your pet's health care

Give Wink'n a big kiss and belly rub for me! - Anna
annaslipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement