Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Leila graduated today (with pics)

2K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  Fluffdoll 
#1 ·
Leila graduated puppy training classes this afternoon. :chili: We had a hard time getting her to keep her cap on and in the picture, you can't even tell it's a graduation cap the way it slid back and her hair is squished from the elastic. In the group picture, it looks like her gown is flying away, haha. I made her cap and gown last night and hope she'll still be able to wear it at the graduation from Intermediate classes. Those start the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks, everyone! Yes, it does make a difference! Before these classes, all she wanted to do was bite when I tried to play or love on her. Now I can sit on the floor and do tricks with her without any biting. She and I both love it! She still has to get treats for most things, but we will keep working on it and hopefully, she can do all the ones we've been learning without treats before the Intermediate classes start. She's doing just as we'll, if not better, than the other puppies in her class.

#13 ·
Leila! We are so proud of you . . . and your mom, for making such a cute gown for you! :smartass::smartass:
I'll bet you graduated "with distinction!" Three cheers for Leila!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

#17 ·
Congratulation dear Leila:thumbsup:!
You look awesome in that grad gown and your cute little cap - even if it sits a bit on the back, LOL...:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:.

I bet your mommy's very proud of you.
I like that all doggies wore the grad gowns. Did all parents make those?

#18 ·
Leila says thank you! She was the only one with a gown and a couple of the mommies made their caps. The trainer had caps for those that didn't bring anything. Good thing Leila brought her own because she could've sat inside one of those other caps. :HistericalSmiley:

#20 ·
Pam, could you tell me how to go about making a graduation cap? Kelly is beginners obedience and graduates a week after Thanksgiving and there is noway a cap from the trainer will fit her. :HistericalSmiley: I was thinking of looking at Build a Bear but i think one from there will even be too big for her head. :unsure:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.