Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Couldn't Help Laughing

969 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Zoe's Mom88 
#1 ·
I know this isn't truly funny, but I couldn't help laugh. Wish I had had my camera.

Last night Secret was moving around on our chair and 1/2 and she accidentally backed off the edge of the chair. She managed to "hang onto" the chair with her front paws and calmly waited until Mom helped her back up. The funny part was that her back legs were only about 1-2 inches off the ground so if she had stood on her tiptoes she would have touched the floor. She didn't know this.

Reminded me of a scene on TV where someone is hanging onto a building -- but in reality, when the scene was shot, the actor's feet were on the ground.

Secret is sooooooooooooooooo funny. She wasn't phased at all -- just seemed to know that Mom would rescue her.

#6 ·
:HistericalSmiley: Thanks for the laugh, Lynn! I can just picture her! :HistericalSmiley:The best part is that she knew you would come to the rescue. Its sweet to think that they trust us so much that they know we will help them even when they make their own mistakes! :w00t:

#10 ·
One day the three dogs were running around the house and Maddie was cornered so she tried to jump on the couch but didn't make it all the way and was just hanging there even though she could reach the floor so I picked her up and then she looked embarassed and ran under the bed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.