Hello friends, from Dianne and Rocky - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 10:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Maggie
Dog's Name: Sweetness and Tessa

Good to hear from you and the little RockStar!
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Cory
Dog's Name: Bibu and Kissy
Send a message via Skype™ to Bibu

Hey Diane! I feel pretty much the same as sometimes I post and I know my old friends aren't around as often so sometimes we kind of get ignored because nobody know who we are I too haven't been on as much as I would have liked to but I was sick earlier this year without even being able to sit, so go figure! I am looking forward to meeting the newbies though! We missed you and the Rockstar and we're glad to hear that even after a really tough year you are doing well. Lots of hugs and wet doggy kisses!
Old 12-01-2012, 10:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sylvia
Dog's Name: MiMi, Ray and RuRu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibu View Post
Hey Diane! I feel pretty much the same as sometimes I post and I know my old friends aren't around as often so sometimes we kind of get ignored because nobody know who we are I too haven't been on as much as I would have liked to but I was sick earlier this year without even being able to sit, so go figure! I am looking forward to meeting the newbies though! We missed you and the Rockstar and we're glad to hear that even after a really tough year you are doing well. Lots of hugs and wet doggy kisses!
Oh, Cory...I didn't know you were sick. I missed you, but I thought you were preoccupied with a promising career.

It may seem odd to outsiders, but I think it doesn't take very long at all to form bonds and really care about each other. After all we are truly all cousins through are babies. I honestly feel like we are a family.

Imagine if we all got together for a Thanksgiving feast...maybe at the rainbow bridge, where time doesn't exist?
Old 12-01-2012, 10:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Cory
Dog's Name: Bibu and Kissy
Send a message via Skype™ to Bibu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylie View Post
Oh, Cory...I didn't know you were sick. I missed you, but I thought you were preoccupied with a promising career.

It may seem odd to outsiders, but I think it doesn't take very long at all to form bonds and really care about each other. After all we are truly all cousins through are babies. I honestly feel like we are a family.

Imagine if we all got together for a Thanksgiving feast...maybe at the rainbow bridge, where time doesn't exist?
Yeah, I was diagnosed with Lhermitte's sign but they still can't find out what is causing it. It is seen in 70% of patients with MS but I have no other signs of MS and my cat scan was clear of any lesions so that good news for now.

I say we hold off on the Thanksgiving dinner at the rainbow bridge...sounds like it would be a blast but I'm not ready for that yet!
Old 12-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Lynn
Dog's Name: Lacie, Tilly and Secret (Ch Angel's Top Secret of Khanthav)
Send a message via AIM to Lacie's Mom

Dianne and sweet Rocky -- I miss both of you and completely understand what you've been going through. I'm pretty much the same. I check on SM and try to continue my normal role, but it's hard and I don't feel I've been much fun at all these last 6 months.

We do have a lot of newbies that have just gotten their first Malts and it's fun to meet and greet new people, but I also miss some of the old timers, and love the ones that still post on SM.

Sometimes our lives just take us away for what we think is a little while and we come back and so much seems to have changed.

But we still love the 2 of you (and George too) and are always happy to see you on here.

I will email or call you next week as I really want to know if there has been a verdict and all.

Hugs

Lacie, Secret & Tilly
Lacie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sylvia
Dog's Name: MiMi, Ray and RuRu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibu View Post
Yeah, I was diagnosed with Lhermitte's sign but they still can't find out what is causing it. It is seen in 70% of patients with MS but I have no other signs of MS and my cat scan was clear of any lesions so that good news for now.

I say we hold off on the Thanksgiving dinner at the rainbow bridge...sounds like it would be a blast but I'm not ready for that yet!
I'm not ready yet either, but someday.........................
Old 12-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #17 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Hi Dianne,

I am not sure if I am categorized as old or new...or perhaps in between! I remember when I first joined, I saw a picture of Rocky and thought, "What a gorgeous baby!" Anyhways, welcome back! I am sorry to hear that this year has been a difficult year. I wish you many blessings this upcoming year! Again, welcome back!
SweetMalteseAngels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marie
Dog's Name: Snowball

Dianne, it is so good to hear from you. I do think of you and your handsome Rocky often.

I am so sorry that you have had to endure so many losses ... and, then especially with loved ones. My heart goes out to you.

It's great to hear Rocky is doing so well! You are such a wonderful Mommy to him, Dianne.

I, too, am not online as much as I would like. I have tried so hard to keep up with SM and FB. And, sometimes I feel like I have to choose one over the other ... mainly because I often find myself repeating the same responses to friends making announcements and showing pictures on both FB and SM. It doesn't mean that I don't care, because I do ... and, I am sure it is the same way with you.

Life has been busy here. Thank God that Snowball's last lab results, in regard to the liver enzymes, have gone back to normal. I am so in love with my Snowball.

The highlight of October was Kerry's visit here ... and, her also meeting my beloved granddaughter, Ashley.

The day after Thanksgiving our insurance adjuster finally made it to our home to access the damage done by superstorm Sandy. It looks as though we need to get a new roof. And, the living room will be getting new wallpaper, carpeting, along with many other repairs. So, for Christmas ... our living room area will not have a tree this year. But, hey ... I will light up the kitchen and dining area with Christmas flower arrangements and my Kinkade village! And, of course, I will also count our many blessings. Our insurance adjuster has been filling in for replacements ... so, she has been visiting many states affected by superstorm Sandy. Sadly, but understandably so, this big insurance company lost many of their adjusters, due to becoming overwhelmingly depressed and burned out. After trying to help millions of people who lost their homes, they had to leave their jobs on the spot. Our adjuster and agent said this was the biggest storm ever ... again, because so many lost their homes entirely.

Dianne, please give darling Rocky some hugs and kisses from his Auntie Marie. And, hugs and love to you, sweet Dianne.

Last edited by Snowball Pie's Mommi; 12-02-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Snowball Pie's Mommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #19 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

Welcome Home Dianne & Rocky!
part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:55 PM   #20 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Donna
Dog's Name: Chloe & Summer
Send a message via AIM to donnad

Hi Dianne,

Welcome back. It's good to see you back on!