Hello friends, from Dianne and Rocky - Page 4 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #31 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Dianne
Dog's Name: Rocky

HI my fellow Brooklyn girl...Donna, thank you so much for the welcome. It's good to be back! I love your siggy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnad View Post
Hi Dianne,

Welcome back. It's good to see you back on!

Rocky's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 02:10 PM   #32 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Thanks so much Bridget!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonDog View Post
Hi Dianne and Rocky! I'm so glad you're back. I've been "gone" for about three weeks due to a very hectic schedule. Now and then I'd pop on here but I never had more than a minute or two and I missed it terribly! I don't ever want to be too far away from my SM family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summergirl73 View Post
Just wanted to welcome you back home. Rocky is a star for sure and I have SO missed seeing his pictures :-) .

Old 12-03-2012, 02:11 PM   #33 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Life should never get in the way of being where you want to be...but it does. I am so glad to see your post too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonDog View Post
Hi Dianne and Rocky! I'm so glad you're back. I've been "gone" for about three weeks due to a very hectic schedule. Now and then I'd pop on here but I never had more than a minute or two and I missed it terribly! I don't ever want to be too far away from my SM family.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:14 PM   #34 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Awwwww Terry, you brought tears to my eyes..you are so sweet!!! And to hang Rocky's picture up too. I didn't know he was famous! Give Naddie and kiss and a squeeze from Auntie Dianne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidto2Maltese View Post
Hey there Diane and the Rockstar!!! Good to see you!
I'm guilty of not being real active here over past months..I pop in and read...but not a whole lot of posting ( other then 'whining' about something! ) It been a rough year here too... hopefully 2013 will turn a favorable hand!!!

I started getting out some Christmas decos... and out came the little Maltese ornament you sent last year with Secret Santa's gifts !! LOVE it!!!!

I have to tell you... I hung Rocky's photo you also sent on my doggie bulletin board . ( at work where all my clients can view them). About two weeks ago a lady said who is that ADORABLE! little dog? ( pointing at Rocky's photo) She said at first she thought it was Quincy but didn't quite look exactly like him. I explained who the Rockstar was and that the photo came with the Secret Santa box. She thought that was the cutest idea!!
She said .. "one day I'm going to get a Maltese.... they are just too cute for words!"
She has 2 big dogs now so wouldn't do it till they have gone and by then she'll likely be retired.... perfect for doting on a little white fluffbutt!

Old 12-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #35 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Thank you Pat...I'm glad you are back too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy's mommy View Post
Welcome back! Maybe the coming new year will be nicer to you and your family. I too was away for a while and saw a lot of new names once I returned. But I am trying to get acquainted with everyone. I think being owned by a malt gives us all a common thread. So glad you are back.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #36 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deborah
Dog's Name: Laurel (maltese), Dewey, Violet and Hardy and Dewey

Glad that you and Rocky are back, we missed you.

Furbabies mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #37 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Sammie & Penny
Heart

Diane--So glad your doing better. I am so sorry for your loses. So much to go through. I thought of you & Rocky often. Good to hear Rocky is doing so well. What a little luv bug he is Seems many things just worked themselves out by time they are 3. Sammie is doing fine also, and (drumroll) I added a little girl and her name is Penny and she's so sweet Diane. I'm in double love now!

Happy Holidays!!!
Hugs to you & sweet Rocky

SammieMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:15 PM   #38 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbabies mom View Post
Glad that you and Rocky are back, we missed you.
Thank you so much Deb..I missed you too. How is little Laurel, Violet and Hardy doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieMom View Post
Diane--So glad your doing better. I am so sorry for your loses. So much to go through. I thought of you & Rocky often. Good to hear Rocky is doing so well. What a little luv bug he is Seems many things just worked themselves out by time they are 3. Sammie is doing fine also, and (drumroll) I added a little girl and her name is Penny and she's so sweet Diane. I'm in double love now!
Ooooh I want to see pictures...I would love a little girl, but Rocky would be sooooo jealous! He's attached to his old bed and cries for it if we try to hide it. Imagine if he had to share it!

Happy Holidays!!!
Hugs to you & sweet Rocky

Sponsored Links
Advertisement