Hello friends, from Dianne and Rocky - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 07:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Dianne
Dog's Name: Rocky
Default Hello friends, from Dianne and Rocky

First I want to apologize for not being on SM much in months and months. I am so sorry, really. I miss you all so much. I just was not been myself for a while. I hope you all understand. I do want to come back, then I read and find myself looking for my old friends. Are you still here? I came back and all I see are new names. It's not that I don't want to make friends with some newbies, I want to welcome them all...but I don't see so many of the oldies. I MISS YOU ALL...PLEASE COME BACK because I need my old friends too!

Update:
Rocky is doing well. He is such a good, darling little guy. He loves to lounge on the recliner with me. He's such a cuddle bug. We've been trying to take walks more often. He can out walk me any day. He's a much better eater and he's doing much better with his allergies. No more red stains, yay. I do wash his face with J&J baby bath. I love the way he smells with that! I just gave him a bath and I can EAT HIM UP. He's so white and fluffy. The only time he gets matts is after a walk. His harness matts him and I wish I knew what else to do to prevent them.
Me: I'm getting ready for Christmas and just starting to get into the spirit a little. Besides losing my Mom in April and our best friend in July...we went to court every day for two weeks for the case of the death of my hubby's cousin who was a prominent AZ surgeon and killed by a young man that said it was his diabetes, not his heroin or meth addiction. Then I had constant company for September, October and November. So here I am back again...hope you all had a better year than I did, LOL.

I promise to check in more often...sorry I had to opt out of the Christmas exchange this year. Just too many expenses the last few months.

Love to you all...and welcome newbies..I hope to get to know you all.

Dianne and Rocky xoxo

Rocky's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Reva
Dog's Name: Bogie and Cassie
Send a message via Yahoo to revakb2

It's nice to see you back, and hope the coming year will be much better for you and Rocky.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

Dianne - we're still here. I've been guilty of not posting as much lately either. Superstorm Sandy did me in and I just kind of lost my enthusiasm for things...really depressed me since my SIL lost her home and I've seen so many around me suffering. You've been through so much over the past half year that I totally relate to how you've been feeling. But I think it's good for both of us to try to get into the holiday spirit.
Glad to hear that Rocky's eating better. So is Tyler. Yums up almost every meal so I'm a happy mom. And we have won the battle of the tear stains with the flushing of Tyler's tear ducts. What a difference.
You have to post some new pix of the Rockstar.

Snowbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Thanks Reva!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revakb2 View Post
It's nice to see you back, and hope the coming year will be much better for you and Rocky.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Sue, It's good to see you here too. Superstorm Sandy hit us as well. My brother and niece both were without power and friends of ours lost their first floor of their house and their car. Also friends of my father in law lost their home. It was good to send help to people we knew that really needed it. I know how hard you and your hubby worked on your SIL's home. You are such a good friend I am not surprised you are GREAT family.
I'm happy to hear about Tyler eating well. Are you still home feeding him?
And his tear ducts flushed and it worked...that is great!! We got Rocky's tested and he said the green stuff, dye? ran through and was not clogged. It was allergies for him..it was during the breezy spring we had. His eyes still run a little, but not staining. Let's hope it keeps that way.
I'll dust off my camera and try to get a good picture of Rocky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbody View Post
Dianne - we're still here. I've been guilty of not posting as much lately either. Superstorm Sandy did me in and I just kind of lost my enthusiasm for things...really depressed me since my SIL lost her home and I've seen so many around me suffering. You've been through so much over the past half year that I totally relate to how you've been feeling. But I think it's good for both of us to try to get into the holiday spirit.
Glad to hear that Rocky's eating better. So is Tyler. Yums up almost every meal so I'm a happy mom. And we have won the battle of the tear stains with the flushing of Tyler's tear ducts. What a difference.
You have to post some new pix of the Rockstar.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Debbie

Hi Dianne, i haven't gone anywhere, i pop on and off here and am mostly on FB. I'm glad to hear that you were able to get rid of the staining and glad to hear that he's eating better. Now we need some new pics of the RockStar!
Old 12-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sylvia
Dog's Name: MiMi, Ray and RuRu

Dianne, I am a relative newbie, but I think we have a mutual high regard for each other. I have missed seeing you post, but am glad whenever you do come on. There is no need to apologize when you are absent. We all have times when we just don't feel like playing, or simply cannot endure any more pain. This forum is fun, but honestly there is a lot of pain to deal with as well. There are days when I pass over posts that I know are going to make me cry, because I just don't have the strength to hear a heartbreaking story.

But...all of us aunties adore the rock star and his mommy.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

HI Debbie, I've missed you! Glad you are still here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysugarbears View Post
Hi Dianne, i haven't gone anywhere, i pop on and off here and am mostly on FB. I'm glad to hear that you were able to get rid of the staining and glad to hear that he's eating better. Now we need some new pics of the RockStar!

Old 12-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Hi Sylvia...I know you silly. You have more posts than I do and I've been a member longer. And I do have a high regard for you and love your posts. And thank you for loving my Rock star! I'm glad to be back and hope I can keep up with you just a little, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylie View Post
Dianne, I am a relative newbie, but I think we have a mutual high regard for each other. I have missed seeing you post, but am glad whenever you do come on. There is no need to apologize when you are absent. We all have times when we just don't feel like playing, or simply cannot endure any more pain. This forum is fun, but honestly there is a lot of pain to deal with as well. There are days when I pass over posts that I know are going to make me cry, because I just don't have the strength to hear a heartbreaking story.

But...all of us aunties adore the rock star and his mommy.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Brenda
Dog's Name: Jodi

Hi Dianne it's good to hear from you and Rocky. I've missed your posts. What a sad year for you and I'm sorry about your husband's cousin, that is such a sad and tragic loss.
I hope you will be around a little more.