Update from Bella Breeze - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2012, 11:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Hope
Dog's Name: Bella
Default Update from Bella Breeze

Wow! It seems like I have been gone from the forum for an eternity. Things have just been so busy around here that I have not had too much time but over the past couple of days, I have been trying to catch up. I've missed sooo much...so many new members and new babies!!!!

As for Bella, well, little Miss is almost 11 months old now and how the time has flown by since I first got her. She is such a joy and such an EASY dog to be around. I just love her to pieces. She made her second long trip to Arizona with me over Thanksgiving and just like the first time, she traveled in the car like a dream. It was a total non event! She pottied whenever we stopped and despite the fact that she was sitting in her seat between my two boys and all of their snacks and chicken nuggets, hamburgers, etc. along the way, she never begged for food. Such a good girl. Maybe she knows its not good for a lady's waistline! LOL!

Of course, wherever we go, everyone adores her and she in return adores everyone and all other dogs. She has never met a stranger!

As for her personality, she is more of a tomboy than a prissy girl. Maybe thats from being in a household dominated by boys and a tomboy mommy. She loves to play and play and play and she is not too interested in keeping bows in her hair so we don't do a top knot and dresses are out but she loves a sweater...just like her mommy!

As of last week, Bella is still holding at 4.75 lbs but she is very fluffy so she appears bigger. She's been at this weight for a couple of months now at least so its making me wonder if she is just going to remain on the smallish side. I actually expected her to be bigger...6 or 7 pounds perhaps. She is very sturdy despite her small size.

Anyway, I hope all is well with everyone. December slows things down for me so I am hoping to be able to catch up more and enjoy everyone's posts and pictures. I have two weeks off after Christmas and plan to do nothing but hang out with Bella and my boys.

I'm attaching a photo of Bella from October. I hope everyone has a fabulous day!
Attached Thumbnails
Update from Bella Breeze-photo-4-.jpg  
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2012, 12:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Laurie
Dog's Name: My Triple Threat - Lily, Addie, Jackson, Luci Mae at the bridge

We've missed you and Miss Bella. She does sound like joy to your household. She is a pretty girl. She looks like she has a small frame.
ladodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Daisy, Max, Buddy and Bunnie; Grendel, Molly and Bunny in heaven

Hi Hope!
So glad to have an update on you and Bella!
She is all grown up! I love her photo - she looks like she might be a little spitfire! Do I see a little sparkle of trouble in her eyes?
Are you disappointed about no bows and dresses? My Daisy won't stand for the bows either. She is always in motion! Always a toy to chase!
So she has a toy box full of toys instead of outfits and bows.
Hope your Cooper is well too.
Have a wonderful Christmas with your family!

Daisy and Max
Kathleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sylvia
Dog's Name: MiMi, Ray and RuRu

Hi Hope! It is nice to hear from you and get an update on Miss Bella Breeze. It looks like she is growing up very nicely...I notice there is nothing in her mouth.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deborah
Dog's Name: Laurel (maltese), Dewey, Violet and Hardy and Dewey

So glad to hear from you and Bella. It does seem like yesterday when you got her!!!she is so o o cute!! Don't stay away so long!!!

Furbabies mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Bella breeze is adorable .
jodublin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Karen
Dog's Name: Bella and Jasmine (and Heidi at the Bridge)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycake7 View Post
As for her personality, she is more of a tomboy than a prissy girl. Maybe thats from being in a household dominated by boys and a tomboy mommy. She loves to play and play and play and she is not too interested in keeping bows in her hair so we don't do a top knot and dresses are out but she loves a sweater...just like her mommy!

I'm attaching a photo of Bella from October. I hope everyone has a fabulous day!
I think it has something to do with the name "Bella". My Bella is such a tomboy. I wish she would be more of a girly girl so I could dress her up and put bows in her hair. Your picture of her is adorable.

"In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog"
maltese#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Hi Hope!
So glad to have an update on you and Bella!
She is all grown up! I love her photo - she looks like she might be a little spitfire! Do I see a little sparkle of trouble in her eyes?
Are you disappointed about no bows and dresses? My Daisy won't stand for the bows either. She is always in motion! Always a toy to chase!
So she has a toy box full of toys instead of outfits and bows.
Hope your Cooper is well too.
Have a wonderful Christmas with your family!

Hi Kathleen!

Bella IS a little spitfire...just a ball of energy and fun but fortunately, she hasn't gotten into any trouble...yet. She doesnt even make potty accidents! She barks to go outside and then goes directly to doing her business. I often scratch my head and wonder how I got so lucky with her?!! My groomer does put a bow over each ear for her but they usually do not last more than a few days. She is like your Daisy, she would rather have toys. LOL. Cooper is doing great and making magic happen wherever he goes. We work every Friday with a group of autistic teen-age boys. It is fabulous and rewarding!

I hope you are well! Hugs to your babies!
Old 12-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Barbie
Dog's Name: Zoe (Kyra my Angel in Heaven)

Nice to have an update on Bella....she sure is adorable.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbabies mom View Post
So glad to hear from you and Bella. It does seem like yesterday when you got her!!!she is so o o cute!! Don't stay away so long!!!

Thank you! I have missed everyone! You need to add Dewey's name to your profile... How is that sweet little boy?
Advertisement