Sneaky Bibu... - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Cory
Dog's Name: Bibu and Kissy
Send a message via Skype™ to Bibu
Default Sneaky Bibu...

So I've been busy working in our office on a final paper for my finance class and I was in full concentration. I kept hearing Bibu barking which didn't startle me much because since these annoying little boys moved down the hall they sometimes come to our door and tease him from the outside to make him bark. I usually say "It's ok" and he stops but this time after 2 times of saying "its ok" he didn't stop. So, there I go to pick him up and put him on my lap when all of a sudden I couldn't find him!

When I started calling his name he became quiet so I couldn't figure out where he was! I looked in all of the closets, bathroom, rooms, etc and no sign of Bibu! Then, I saw the door to their little wardrobe was slightly open so I opened it all the way and there he was! He found a way to open the door to their wardrobe and sneak in and he couldn't get out!

The funniest part was how he lifted his paws with a "mommy rescue me" look on his face! After I "rescued" him and filled him with kisses, I put him down and he barked at me and looked into the wardrobe. Guess what? He wanted to sleep on one of the wardrobe shelves! I layed a blanket there and opened the doors and there he went...straight into the wardrobe! What a little nut!

Old 12-06-2012, 12:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Pam
Dog's Name: Leila

That's so funny! He was playing hide & seek. Aww, he must've wanted an enclosed dark place to nap while mommy worked. Leila also does the arms up thing when she wants me to pick her up and as I'm reaching, she just leans back and would fall if I didn't grab her in time. I guess that means she trusts me. I love it!

Leila'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Ashley
Dog's Name: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila'sMommy View Post
That's so funny! He was playing hide & seek. Aww, he must've wanted an enclosed dark place to nap while mommy worked. Leila also does the arms up thing when she wants me to pick her up and as I'm reaching, she just leans back and would fall if I didn't grab her in time. I guess that means she trusts me. I love it!
Sophie does this exact same thing, kinda like a baby or small child reaching to be picked up, I think it's the cutest thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

AshleyAndSophiePup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Aastha
Dog's Name: Gustave & Mieka

Aww that's so cute. Little Bibu wanted to play hide n seek.

eiksaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deborah
Dog's Name: Laurel (maltese), Dewey, Violet and Hardy and Dewey

Oh bless her heart, she couldn't get out!! Apparently it didn't frighten her, since she wanted back in!!! I love these little ones, they're always to something!!

Furbabies mom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Grace
Dog's Name: Daisy

That's so funny made me smile these little ones have their own funny little things they like. I bet he was nice and comfy and warm
WeeGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Kathy
Dog's Name: Pipper

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

pippersmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Bridget
Dog's Name: Lady Bella (and Katie & Lucky at The Bridge)

LOL! This reminded me of the time my Dad came home from work and could not find his/my brothers precious Rottie anywhere. He finally found that Kayah had wondered into the finished basement/living room and gotten his massive head stuck in a box! Kayah laid there motionless as if he'd given up the fight! Yeah...big tough 150 lb Rottie beat by a cardboard box lol. BTW he was just fine, but was never respected by the Rottie community again lol.

"A weed is just a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Summergirl73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Cory
Dog's Name: Bibu and Kissy
Send a message via Skype™ to Bibu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila'sMommy View Post
It is so funny how they look up to us like kids!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyAndSophiePup View Post
Sophie does this exact same thing, kinda like a baby or small child reaching to be picked up, I think it's the cutest thing!

I know, everytime he does it it warms my heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiksaa View Post
Aww that's so cute. Little Bibu wanted to play hide n seek.

Yeah and scare mommy too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbabies mom View Post
Oh bless her heart, she couldn't get out!! Apparently it didn't frighten her, since she wanted back in!!! I love these little ones, they're always to something!!
He wasn't frightened at all which is kind of funny. He just wanted me to open the door so he can breathe better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeGrace View Post
That's so funny made me smile these little ones have their own funny little things they like. I bet he was nice and comfy and warm
He was indeed warm. He napped for a long time until the annoying kids ran down the hal and woke him up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summergirl73 View Post
LOL! This reminded me of the time my Dad came home from work and could not find his/my brothers precious Rottie anywhere. He finally found that Kayah had wondered into the finished basement/living room and gotten his massive head stuck in a box! Kayah laid there motionless as if he'd given up the fight! Yeah...big tough 150 lb Rottie beat by a cardboard box lol. BTW he was just fine, but was never respected by the Rottie community again lol.
I can't even imagine a Rottweiler with his head stuck in a box. Some things are bigger than us...