If your dog could tell their story - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deborah
Dog's Name: Laurel (maltese), Dewey, Violet and Hardy and Dewey

Laurel thinks that I LOVE her the best!!!
Hardy thinks that I LOVE him the best!!
Dewey thinks that I LOVE him the best!!

Sweet Violet thinks, I'll take whatever LOVE mom has left! She is so sweet, and doesn't try for all the attention, She's a Yorkie, not a Maltese, but she's perfect!

Furbabies mom is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Lynn
Dog's Name: Lacie,Tilly,Secret(Ch Angels Top Secret of Khanthav) & Breeze(Ch Angels Heavenly Breeze of Linmont)
Send a message via AIM to Lacie's Mom

I don't think Lacie, Secret or Tilly would tell anything about themselves as they truly want me to think of them as "little angels".

On the other hand, if Lacie had an opportunity, she would "tattle" on both Secret and Tilly -- most especially on Tilly. Lacie never does anything naughty (at least in her mind), but Tilly and Secret are always doing something "wrong".
Old 12-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Janene
Dog's Name: Babinka (06/09/14 Rainbow Bridge) Peppino and Tiny Tina

My peppino would say something almost like this..................... Bonjour I am a small man, but a big man, a strong man a mans man! I was born in Quebec my momma was Lola she was a dancer at the cococabana my papa Ovo met her while he was on a farming convention. They had babies I had to take care of the ceilina dion quintuplets, by going to the farm and milk the cows,cut the fire wood,get the maple syurp. Tiny Tina is my cousin she is lazy.... all she did was have dreams of being a movie star.. but she made good pies! my othe Cousin Babinka was in Toronto learning in university............... LOL LOL
maltese manica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Laura
Dog's Name: Jasper&Dusty; Alvin,Winston&Angel waiting at the Bridge

Jasper, "Hi, I'm Jasper. I am a fidget, I can't be still, I have to see what's going on, noises scare me, especially farts-and that's bad cuz I live with two teenaged humans, Dusty is my brudder, I love him but he humps me all day, but I lick his eyes and ears (he has yummy eye juice), we have a cat and I chase him, sometimes he chases me, I like to go for walks, I don't like to eat, I like to sit with my mommy, I like to sit with my daddy, I like to sit with my Robbie, I like to sit with my Jimmy..." (he's still talking, but I had to stop typing...)

Dusty: "I give my mommy just enough lovin' to keep her wishin' for more. My daddy is my world. Jasper licks too much. I don't care for the FOC (Friend of Cat) teenagers that live here, unless they are eating."
Old 12-14-2012, 01:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lyndsy
Dog's Name: Albert

Hi janene !!! .. Aww this is sooo funny makes me chuckle xx
Old 12-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Janene
Dog's Name: Babinka (06/09/14 Rainbow Bridge) Peppino and Tiny Tina

Babinka would say...... hey whts up!!! my mom and dad (Molly and Snowflake) thought I was a genious so they sent me to toronto...... I have learned so much.studied law books (bitten them LOL) wood work......and history!!!! I love to play scoccer. People say that I am with a heart condition.........I will show them I take life by the balls and tell death to bugger off!!!! My cousin came to live with me, all he ever does is talk about hunting/farming etc; but I love him anyways....my sister hmpf what a girly girl she is.......... but ya ok I guess I love her to :-)
maltese manica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Audrey DeLay
Dog's Name: Jasmine (Female)

Jasmine would say: Hi I am Jasmine and I have been told by my mommy that I am her baby princess. I love to bark at everything because it gets attention from my grandma and mommy. I don't like anybody coming over, because I want all of the ATTENTION!!!!!! I love licking my mommy "she tastes good", but my grandma doesn't like the licking and I don't know why!!! I love playing soccer outside and inside I like playing with my favorite toy "Spike". I love taking naps and getting some "lovin" by my mommy!!! I do like to fart and then blame it on someone else because princesses do not fart!!! I like to help out with chores, but some reason every time I try to help out I am sent away!! Why is that? Oh Oh something is in my yard I have to go protect my yard !!! See Ya!!!

dntdelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lyndsy
Dog's Name: Albert

Awwww princess jasmine noooo princesses do not fart !! He he must be grandma !!! Ur just precious xx
Old 12-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #19 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Maggie
Dog's Name: Sweetness and Tessa

Tessa: Wanna play? Got treats? Mommy feeds me good food and spoils me. Wanna play? Got treats? Oh yeah, mommy also lets me sleep in bed with her. Wanna play? Got treats?

Sweetness: I am the royal diva princess and you need to treat me as such! Got treats?
Old 12-14-2012, 07:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
mfa
Maltese Guru

Name: Florence&Cornelius
Dog's Name: Cornelius in my heart & Pearlan

Pearlan: Im da mommys wittle pwincess baby giwl. Im da only child an vewy spoiled. Mommy does evwyfing fow me and dats da way it should be. i gits homecookin an its yummy, i gits tweats, an wots of play time, an huggis. Mommy is lucky to havs me and wuvs me so much. Im wif her 24/7 cuz she works at da house. when she has to weave fow a wittle bit, she misses me wike cwazy. i havs a goot life an wots of wuv an fwiends an awnties.