If your dog could tell their story - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2012, 10:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Janene
Dog's Name: Babinka, Peppino and Tiny Tina
Smile If your dog could tell their story

about themselves and their everyday life what would they say..........
maltese manica is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2012, 10:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Karen
Dog's Name: Bella and Jasmine (and Heidi at the Bridge)

Bella would say that she is a spoiled little fluff who has her mommy and daddy wrapped around her little paw.

"In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog"
maltese#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Kathy
Dog's Name: Pipper

Pipper would say " my mommy and daddy adore me more than they ever thought possible. How could they not....I'm just so cute!"

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

pippersmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lyndsy
Dog's Name: Albert

Albert would probably say mum feed me more !! I can't wait to go out and play when I'm better !! And I'm hoping thanks for being there for me when no one else would be and oh a love u mum xxx
Old 12-14-2012, 10:54 AM   #5 (permalink)

Millie would say that she can't talk now - she's late for a nap.
newlywedat50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Luna would say im sick of this Brat Becky getting spoiled because she is ill...... and Becky would say dont worry mom we are almost there hang in there better days ahead !!!
aksm4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Janene
Dog's Name: Babinka, Peppino and Tiny Tina

my three would tell their life storys.................. LOL
maltese manica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Shelly
Dog's Name: Rocky Muffin and Prince Tucker Bean

Rocky:
I am daddy's little linebacker. I have decided to skip college and train for the NFL. He says I am a great wrestler and I'll be ready for football soon, you should see us at practice. Sometimes we sort of bear fight, cause you know, in football you run over people and knock them down a lot, sometimes he throws passes with my football for me to catch. I love sports.

Mommy just rolls her eyes when we talk about it, but what else can you expect from a mommy who never feeds you enough to be a pro ball player? I always clean my bowl and then check Tucker's to see what's left (he's NOT pro athlete material!) but mommy always shoos me away. She doesn't understand, growing boys have to eat!

Oh wait, I shouldn't be out of bed yet, Daddy is still upstairs sleepin, nice talkin with you ladies but I got to get back to snuggle under the covers, and maybe scam a few belly rubs while I'm at it.

Tucker:
Mommy tells me I'm a Prince, so it must be true. She says I am beautiful too. Rocky and Daddy are into all that rough housing, but I'm not much for it, I prefer to play with mommy because she's more gentle. Can't ruffle this gorgeous fur afterall!

We live with this giant bird thing. I get real excited when he's outside of his cage and flaps his wings, I SO want to play with him, but mommy always says something about him eating my face if I get too close so she doesn't let us play. I still like to watch him a lot, and check around his cage for treats that he likes to throw me. His name is Chico and I think we are buddies. Who wouldn't want to be buddies with Prince?

Being a Prince isn't all fun and games though, I have to guard the yard from intruders, you know, shadows, little larks, neighbors across the street. You just can't trust people, never know who is going to try to poison your kibble or overthrow your position as mommy's favorite. Sometimes that Rocky will try to get in mommy's face and get kisses and snuggles, I have to push my way in between them and remind mommy that she's all mine. You gotta keep those mommys in check you know.

Being a Prince is tough work.

Last edited by shellbeme; 12-14-2012 at 11:15 AM.
shellbeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Barb
Dog's Name: Spookie

Spookie would say she wants to put her brudder on CraigsList. That she's tired of him stealing her toys, pulling her tail, top knot, and her. She's sick of listening to him whine when daddy isn't around. She wants to be #1 girl. That she wants mommie to be all better so she can go bye bye more. And for summer to get here. Snuggling with mommie is nice, but nothing beats a sun bath.

Think before you pink
Do you know how the money is spent?
spookiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Aastha
Dog's Name: Gustave & Mieka

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookiesmom View Post
spookie would say she wants to put her brudder on craigslist. that she's tired of him stealing her toys, pulling her tail, top knot, and her. She's sick of listening to him whine when daddy isn't around. She wants to be #1 girl. That she wants mommie to be all better so she can go bye bye more. And for summer to get here. Snuggling with mommie is nice, but nothing beats a sun bath.
lol
eiksaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement